Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2022 Texans Schedule

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Most of them don't even know what it means. At least, they didn't until I explained it to them... over and over...
Yeah, I know, it's always an inside joke among us 'old timer' Texans fans. lol

I've got a Cowboys fan buddy that would gloat about five rings and would get so frustrated with my (fake) smugness about 19-10. haha just cracked me up every time :heh:

austins23

Hall of Fame
Be careful going there, those fans are unruly. Might have to fight your way out of there. Especially if we win.
[/QUOTE
Ol Jerruh will never get my money. Most fans of that team are obnoxious idiots.
Remember the game in 2010, I believe, against them. That’s the reason the tailgate rules were changed.
Yeah, but I'll just remind them of 19-10 (our superb owl), and that'll calm 'em down. lol ;)
Ha! You’ll just get “Five rings” as a response! Lol
Most of them don't even know what it means. At least, they didn't until I explained it to them... over and over...
More than half of that fan base doesn’t even know who the starting right tackle is. All they know is Dak and Zeke and that obnoxious “we dem boyz” crap! Hell most of em weren’t even born yet when that team won in the early 90s.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Screw the schedule, if they can't win between 7 - 9 games next year then their "rebuild process" is bad. And there could be a thousand reasons for that. I do expect progress though.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
As much as i'd like to see that new stadium, i can't &^%$ with Vegas anymore. I've only been twice, but every time i've gone, bad **** has happened to me........during or shortly after i return from the trip...........So im looking at the Denver game :ahhaha:
I'm thinking about going to the Denver game.

If so, we should get together.

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Be careful going there, those fans are unruly. Might have to fight your way out of there. Especially if we win.
Those are my stomping grounds, and I haven’t seen any fights. In fact many opponent fans visiting win or lose tend to hang around and party on the west plaza without incident. I have only seen an Eagles fan ejected from the game from acting a fool.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Those are my stomping grounds, and I haven’t seen any fights. In fact many opponent fans visiting win or lose tend to hang around and party on the west plaza without incident. I have only seen an Eagles fan ejected from the game from acting a fool.
That's your experience, I've seen it firsthand. I also have friends that have seen it too.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
It only happens in Houston with Houston Cowboy fans

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
It only happens in Houston with Houston Cowboy fans
Right. Cowboy fans in DFW aren’t the obnoxious, arrogant, jackwads they are elsewhere.

Went to JerryWorld the last time the Texans were there, had a blast. Of course the stadium was about 35-40% Texans fans. Don’t know if you’ll get that kind of turnout these days.

Mangler

Toro de España
Screw the schedule, if they can't win between 7 - 9 games next year then their "rebuild process" is bad. And there could be a thousand reasons for that. I do expect progress though.
I don’t expect progress sooner than 2023.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
@Raiders. I think I'm going to that game.
I should have followed my instincts and gotten Raiders season tickets in Vegas like I wanted to. Even went to meet with a sales rep when I was there once for a conference. Seat prices seemed a little pricey, but I bet I could resell those for profit just about ever game...

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Right. Cowboy fans in DFW aren’t the obnoxious, arrogant, jackwads they are elsewhere.

Went to JerryWorld the last time the Texans were there, had a blast. Of course the stadium was about 35-40% Texans fans. Don’t know if you’ll get that kind of turnout these days.
Not only DFW because there are a lot of fans come from other cities in Texas as well as other states. The guy who has tickets next to me is from New Jersey although he only attends two or three games per season.

Reactions: JB

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
I'm in SLC, so Vegas and Denver are doable even as a road trip with the wife and the dogs. Something to think about.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
It's awesome in some ways, but IMO overrated as a football stadium. I watched a game there once and couldn't help myself but to watch it on TV instead of on the field. That giant screen is just right there in your face all the time.
Other than the screen, here's the other insane thing about that stadium - the standing room general admission tickets.

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller

This says 2nd week in May is the normal release date
What a horseshit article that was. Last year was the 1st and only time the schedule was released after the draft. Since at least 2002, that is. Which is as long as I've tracked it since. And the reason it was after the draft last year was because of the 17th game added. Prior to that the schedule was always released a week or 2 before the draft.

austins23

Hall of Fame
What a horseshit article that was. Last year was the 1st and only time the schedule was released after the draft. Since at least 2002, that is. Which is as long as I've tracked it since. And the reason it was after the draft last year was because of the 17th game added. Prior to that the schedule was always released a week or 2 before the draft.
It is usually the 3rd week of April. Which is right around now. Wonder why they are pushing it back? (I didn't read that article)

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
HOME
Colts
Titans
Jags
Chiefs
Chargers
Browns
Eagles
Washington

AWAY
Colts
Titans
Jags
Bears

Cowboys
Giants
Dolphins

Raiders
Broncos

I’m counting 9 games against bad teams. Of course I don’t think we’ll win all 9.

We also somehow managed to beat Tennessee @ Tennessee with Tyrod Taylor. So I don’t think we’ll loose all 8 games against good teams

I’m hoping the Texans win more than they lose against bad teams. 6 wins maybe

I’m hoping they win at least 3 against good teams. Colts, Cowboys, & Titans.

9 wins total. Not that I think they will. Just hope.