Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2022 NFL Scouting Combine: Invited prospects, by position

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Agreed with the theory.

But I wouldn't drop down below 5 because I dont think Walker falls below 5 and I've got him rated as my # 2 guy. I really dont like any of the RB's that high in the draft. Love Hill and wouldn't have an issue with him at #37. But I doubt he falls to 37.
Asked about going offensive side instead of defensive. Target was Cross and Breece to build pieces around Mills. Thinking someone might want to go up and get them some Sauce.

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Speaking of Sauce, don’t ever remember as impressive package of traits @ CB since Texans inception. Size 6-3 length 33 1/2” arm length 9 5/8” hands, hips loose & liquid. Recovery speed elite, never gives up on a play and willing tackler. All that, and his tools are going to be refined/developed even more next level rising to the pinnacle against competition.

Lance compares him to Richard Sherman. If that type of intelligence is mirrored to go along with his high end traits, Gardner would be in a league of his own. Texans need a shutdown boundry corner like Sauce, but then who doesn’t?

Agreed with the theory.

But I wouldn't drop down below 5 because I dont think Walker falls below 5 and I've got him rated as my # 2 guy. I really dont like any of the RB's that high in the draft. Love Hill and wouldn't have an issue with him at #37. But I doubt he falls to 37.
I think the earliest RB will be drafted is mid to late 2nd by any team.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I think the earliest RB will be drafted is mid to late 2nd by any team.
Despite all of the bagging on drafting RBs in the 1st round, the last time one didn't go in the 1st was 2014. A horrible draft class for RBs.

I see at least 6 teams in need of a starter at RB. While I think this RB class is thin, that will actually help those backs at the top (Hall and Walker) go earlier. Arizona at #23 and Miami at #29 are landing spots. If not, the Jets at #35 would be the floor for the 1st RB taken. All need help in the running game to take pressure off their QBs.

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Despite all of the bagging on drafting RBs in the 1st round, the last time one didn't go in the 1st was 2014. A horrible draft class for RBs.

I see at least 6 teams in need of a starter at RB. While I think this RB class is thin, that will actually help those backs at the top (Hall and Walker) go earlier. Arizona at #23 and Miami at #29 are landing spots. If not, the Jets at #35 would be the floor for the 1st RB taken. All need help in the running game to take pressure off their QBs.
damn, that means he’s off the board before the Texans select #37:hankpalm: