Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2022 NFL PLAYOFFS

ArmyBengal

Retired Army Medical NCO
Went back and read some more and missed the part about seeing if Mike Brown will open his wallet.
While Mike Brown is very involved, he doesn't handle the money piece and his daughter handles contracts.

That being said, they've done exactly that for the past two seasons and especially on the defensive side of the ball bringing in DJ Reader, Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson, Chido Awuzie and other smaller deals. Hell, they even over paid to bring in Trae Waynes and while that was a miss, it was still an effort to upgrade a position of need. Eli Apple has even found a way to be productive here despite failing horribly everywhere he's been.

Most like to easily point to Burrow and Chase for the reasons for the team turn around and that isn't wrong by any stretch. However, it's a piece and most overlook the amount of money and players brought in on the defensive side of the ball that has also made a huge impact.

SO excited about the game Sunday !!! Have a great week everyone !!!

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
If the Rams turn the ball over, they'll be in a dogfight. Bengals are certainly capable of taking advantage of extra possessions.
Otherwise, I think the Rams pass rush wins the day, but that doesn't necessarily doom the Bengals (see Tennessee), but unlike Tennessee, the Rams offense is that much better. I think they're hurt a little without Higbee, but I see Cincy having no answers for Kupp, and I think OBJ puts up some numbers.
I think Chase has a mediocre game with Ramsey on him. Doesn't mean he still won't break one off, but look for Higgins to be the chains mover for them.
I see a high scoring game, and if it's a tight I think the Bengals can win it on a FG at the end. I just don't think it ends up being tight. At least by the end, a 2 score game.

I've got the over and laying the points,
Rams 35, Bengals 26

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Otherwise, I think the Rams pass rush wins the day, but that doesn't necessarily doom the Bengals (see Tennessee), but unlike Tennessee, the Rams offense is that much better
The Rams secondary is better than Tennessee's as well.

Hey, NFLN is saying the game starts at 5:30p. Do you think kickoff will be 5:30 or is that when TV coverage starts & kickoff is really 7p?