Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 Schedule

thet said season ticket holders will be informed 30 minutes early, I cannot attend because on another "playing with the Zoom", but I expect Twitter will beat the 6:30 timing anyway

I kinda love this Mahomes v Watson rivalry that is developing .. i can only hope the offensive firepower on this team can keep up with KC and actually make it noteworthy .. that being said .. I CANT WAIT - INJECT KC VS HOU GAME 1 RIGHT INTO MY VEINS!!!!!
We have actually broke even against the Chiefs in the regular season under Billy O.
Record 2-2

2015: Texans 20 Chiefs 27, Hoyer
2016: Texans 19 Chiefs 12, Osweiler
2017: Texans 34 Chiefs 42, Watson
2019: Texans 31 Chiefs 24, Watson
---------------------------------
Texans total score 104 - Chiefs total score 105

Playoff are a different story.
Record 0-2

2015: Texans 0 Chiefs 30, Hoyer
2019: Texans 31 Chiefs 51, Watson
---------------------------------
Texans total score 31 - Chiefs total score 81

The Texans have scored 31 or more points in all of the games with Watson as QB.

One thing we can be pretty sure of is that the Bucs and Brady will have one of the four Prime Time night matchups to open the season. If I were a betting man....
Maybe in KC to open the season, One of the two Monday night games or the Sunday night game.

I am hoping we play KC early as we know what they can/will do and absolutely no one has a clue how Texans will do. I say shock'em! Maybe our defense can hold on this season.

I am hoping we play KC early as we know what they can/will do and absolutely no one has a clue how Texans will do. I say shock'em! Maybe our defense can hold on this season.
I don’t know. On paper, our defense looks to be a hell of a lot worse than it was last season. I’m going in with super low expectations. Watson pulling out what should be the game winning TD, just to have the defense allow the opposing team to march down the field for a game winning TD or FG. I’ll be happy if the defense shows up and holds it down, but I ain’t setting myself up to be let down.

Still rooting for the Toros nonetheless...

Just make it a close, exciting game. Don’t get stomped out to start the year. These type of games are what make rivalries, but only if the Texans offer some pushback and hopefully dominate them early again and hold on this time.

Texans 37
KC 35
WAtSoN sets up last second winning field goal!!! Yayyyyy!!

lmaoooooo I’m over here making predictions in May.

Just make it a close, exciting game. Don’t get stomped out to start the year. These type of games are what make rivalries, but only if the Texans offer some pushback and hopefully dominate them early again and hold on this time.

Texans 37
KC 35
WAtSoN sets up last second winning field goal!!! Yayyyyy!!

lmaoooooo I’m over here making predictions in May.

You have plenty of time to change it. The season won't open until Christmas.

That's the word on the street. But if the other rumor is true about the first four games being AFC-NFC matchups, I can see the Bucs and Brady opening in KC.
KC & TB do in fact meet this fall but the game is in FLA.

Jags @ Texans October 11
Texans @ Jags November 8
Packers @ Texans October 25

Week 1 Sept 10 at Kansas City Chiefs NBC 7:20 PM
Week 2 Sept 20 Baltimore Ravens CBS 3:25 PM
Week 3 Sept 27 at Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 12:00 PM
Week 4 Oct 4 Minnesota Vikings FOX 12:00 PM
Week 5 Oct 11 Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 12:00 PM
Week 6 Oct 18 at Tennessee Titans CBS 12:00 PM
Week 7 Oct 25 Green Bay Packers Fox 12:00 PM
Week 8 BYE
Week 9 Nov 8 at Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 12:00 PM
Week 10 Nov 15 at Cleveland Browns FOX 12:00 PM
Week 11 Nov 22 New England Patriots CBS 12:00 PM
Week 12 Nov 26 at Detroit Lions CBS 11:30 AM
Week 13 Dec 6 Indianapolis Colts CBS 12:00 PM
Week 14 Dec 13 at Chicago Bears CBS 12:00 PM
Week 15 Dec 19/20 at Indianapolis Colts TBD TBD
Week 16 Dec 27 Cincinnati Bengals CBS 12:00 PM
Week 17 Jan 3 Tennessee Titans CBS 12:00 PM

lol we're gonna get #metoo'ed so hard.

Very real chance we start 1-6. Wouldn't be surprised if we finished 4-12.

Upset special for week 1? Fins over the Patriots. New England embarks on their Tank for Trevor tour. I'm thinking 4-12 for the Pats, but they could get that 13th loss, if necessary.

The "Wow! I can't beleive the Texans won that game!" - Baltimore Week 2

The "Crap. The Texans really chocked this week." - Detroit on Thanksgiving

The Texans are 0-4 against the Vikings and 1-3 against the Packers. Reverse record against Chicago and Detroit.

The "Wow! I can't beleive the Texans won that game!" - Baltimore Week 2

The "Crap. The Texans really chocked this week." - Detroit on Thanksgiving
The defense is sooooo bad, though. I just don’t see them being able to stop the Ravens at all.

I honestly envision a couple of games on the schedule where we could see the opponent scoring on every possession - Baltimore and KC.

at Kansas City Chiefs L
Baltimore Ravens W
at Pittsburgh Steelers L
Minnesota Vikings W
Jacksonville Jaguars W
at Tennessee Titans L
Green Bay Packers W
Week 8 BYE
at Jacksonville Jaguars W
at Cleveland Browns W
New England Patriots W
at Detroit Lions W
Indianapolis Colts W
at Chicago Bears L
at Indianapolis Colts L
Cincinnati Bengals W
Tennessee Titans W

11-5 - don't kick me too hard.

at Kansas City Chiefs L
Baltimore Ravens W
at Pittsburgh Steelers L
Minnesota Vikings W
Jacksonville Jaguars W
at Tennessee Titans L
Green Bay Packers W
Week 8 BYE
at Jacksonville Jaguars W
at Cleveland Browns W
New England Patriots W
at Detroit Lions W
Indianapolis Colts W
at Chicago Bears L
at Indianapolis Colts L
Cincinnati Bengals W
Tennessee Titans W

11-5 - don't kick me too hard.
Did you even look at the teams? We are beating Ravens and losing to Bears? Hmmmm. Lol.

If we get to play that KC game to open the NFL season for the entire world, it would be a great time to play the Chiefs. Hopefully, the Chiefs have a Super Bowl hangover and we whip their butt. It could happen. If corona pushes us back, so be it. I do wish we still had the good hands guy for the first game though. Practice time might be a luxury. The team better be fired up after the ass-whuppin' we took from them bums last time.

14 games at noon. One game at 3:30 (national game) on CBS, and only one night game. Ok.
The got damn Cowboys only have 3 noon games. That means if you don't have the Ticket or game pass you gotta watch these turds every Sunday. Come on NFL, there are other teams you know!

Back