Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2019 NFL Draft 1st Round discussion

The Steelers really need a replacement for Shazier. But if it's for next year's #1, that's a steep price to move up.

Well that is a bigger surprise for me than Ferrell at 4. Pushes a QB down which again in my mind helps Texans. Dang there goes my boy Jonah

I've got Ferrell as my #7 guy overall. Not sure why this is being called a reach. He has elite potential.

I have Allen and Burns both rated higher but they are probably both stand up EDGE guys while Ferrell can put his hand in the dirt. He's a better fit for Oakland's defense.

The Steelers really need a replacement for Shazier. But if it's for next year's #1, that's a steep price to move up.
The price was #20 + #52 + 2020 3rd. Seems fair to me. I would pay that to move up now.

I've got Ferrell as my #7 guy overall. Not sure why this is being called a reach. He has elite potential.

I have Allen and Burns both rated higher but they are probably both stand up EDGE guys while Ferrell can put his hand in the dirt. He's a better fit for Oakland's defense.
But did you think he'd go #4 to Raiders? I didn't.

Right now, teams have to be getting a little antsy about the potential of Jawaan Taylor or Andre Dillard getting to them. Will another team trade ahead of teams in the teens in an attempt to get their hands on an instant starter?

— Lance Zierlein (@LanceZierlein) April 26, 2019

Do these teams understand if they fall in love with a lower round talent they can trade down, probably multiple times, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There goes the Texans last chance at Dillard or Taylor. Skins take a QB and the OTs don't get past Panthers, Giants, and Vikings.

Back