Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2017 Season Ticket Arrival?

A little early yet still. They usually start showing up in the latter half of the month, although July 11 is the earliest I've ever gotten them.

When you have to wait 5 years to buy a season ticket, it means there are not enough dissatisfied people to force a change. If McNair could feel it in his pocketbook he would get people who knew how to run a football franchise.

When you have to wait 5 years to buy a season ticket, it means there are not enough dissatisfied people to force a change. If McNair could feel it in his pocketbook he would get people who knew how to run a football franchise.
There are not that many non PSL season tickets available. But with PSLs (especially corporate) guaranteeing an uninterrupted stream of income, if not attendance, McNair indeed does not have to worry much about his pocketbook in relationship to his team's performance.

I don't remember the exact section. I know it is in the 600's in the end zone section. So we'll have the Madden view. I'm thinking about investing in some good binoculars. Haha.

You should pick up the pair that I have...

flask-binoculars.jpg

Trust me, by seasons end they come in handy. :gun:

A gazillion consecutive sellouts since 2002 is one of the Texans primary records that they boast about every year and it is certainly a feather in McNair's cap at the owners meetings.

And it has always given me a small amount of satisfaction to assume that it made Bud Adams think "WTF?". :D

You should get an email when they are sent out. They sent out address verification letters a couple weeks ago they usually send the tickets in plenty of time before the first pre season game.

LOL! I need to find those!

https://www.amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-Double-Sided-Binocular/dp/B0021X2WQY

Price ranges anywhere from 10 to 20 dollars, but they're more than worth that price and instantly pay for themselves given the price of alcohol at NRG...all you have to do is buy a Coke or whatever soft drink you like to make your favorite mixed drink with..

I have never had issues walking straight in the stadium with mine (walk straight through the gate with them strapped right around my neck). They look real as hell and when full they have the weight of a expensive set. I take mine to sporting events and concerts etc. Love them and they save me a crap load of money. It's two 8 oz. flasks.. 16 oz. of booze is more than enough to get you through one game.

Keep checking that tracking page. Got my e-mail last night and it said Monday delivery. Checked it this morning, it said today. Come home, tickets are waiting for me.

We got the season tickets in today! So are the coupons the season holder gift?idonno:

For the last 3 seasons or so they've given you a choice of 2 gifts to choose from. This year it was a Texas shaped cutting board and I forget what the other choice was. Beach towel maybe?? If you didn't choose they chose for you and automatically gave you one of the 2 choices.

So to answer your question, no, the coupons aren't the gift.

For the last 3 seasons or so they've given you a choice of 2 gifts to choose from. This year it was a Texas shaped cutting board and I forget what the other choice was. Beach towel maybe?? If you didn't choose they chose for you and automatically gave you one of the 2 choices.

So to answer your question, no, the coupons aren't the gift.
Hmm. I guess I didn't get the gift then...

Don't remember there being an option this year, must have missed the memo. We tailgate though, so the cutting board was ok.

Back