Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2014 NFL Draft Thread

Bortles? Now that makes it interesting... let`s see if Texian is right and we will hate skipping him in a couple of years...

Well, now we just need the Titans to take Manziel and we will officially be ****ed for the next decade.
Wish I was a ****ty fan so I could leave this team, but I know I'm gonna cheer for them even as they get smashed in the face because they can't score points at all.

Well, now we just need the Titans to take Manziel and we will officially be ****ed for the next decade.

You mean like the year, when the Jags took Gabbert and the Titans selected Locker? They haven`t shown a thing so far in the NFL and both have at least some bust potential...

You mean like the year, when the Jags took Gabbert and the Titans selected Locker? They haven`t shown a thing so far in the NFL and both have at least some bust potential...

Gus Bradley is gonna make a world of a difference in Jacksonville. This won't be the same team we've rolled over the last 2-3 years.

Not so sure about the Titans though.

Manziel has to breath a side of relief on that one. Jacksonville is small market plus who wants to play with a stadium that half covered with blue tarps?

4 With the fourth pick, the Cleveland Browns select: *BILLS TRADE UP* Sammy Watkins (WR)

Wow Cleveland. Nice.

Two first round picks in a row. And buffalo is perpetually bad.

Cleveland isn't much better. Could have two top ten picks next year.

Sammy Watkins aye.

Giving EJ Manuel some tools to work with.

That makes sense.

Fascinated to see the price they paid.

No way is the Buffalo Bills GM sober at the moment.

Did you SEE what they just gave up for that pick?! Oh...my...goodness...

I don't think I've ever seen as expensive of a trade up to get a WR.

:mariopalm:

No way is the Buffalo Bills GM sober at the moment.

Did you SEE what they just gave up for that pick?! Oh...my...goodness...

I don't think I've ever seen as expensive of a trade up to get a WR.

:mariopalm:

Really? That doesn't seem like much to me. The Browns got nothing this year outside of pick #9.

Back