Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2014 Fantasy Football Steel Blue League

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Ok, I was gonna retire this league after a decade or more...but I guess I just couldn't do it. I'm gonna need a couple of more players however. Please PM me or contact me here if you are interested.

It's a ten team league with large rosters, IDP, team DEF, multiple offensive position league that rewards big plays on defense (a bonus for 10+ tackles but no points for tackles otherwise). I don't like rewarding tackles for IDP because it's too easy. If you played last season I'm going to tweak the scoring system a bit based on scoring data from last year. Passes defended will get a major bump.

I still need one or 3 players (gotta have an even number). Draft is Sunday evening. ArlingtonTexan, Lucky, Khari among others, and I'd like to have a few guys from the forum. You don't need to be a long-timer to play although most of us have been here since the beginning.

I would like to play, but need to figure out how to rearrange my schedule for Sunday if chosen. What is the approximate draft time?

Ok, I was gonna retire this league after a decade or more...but I guess I just couldn't do it. I'm gonna need a couple of more players however. Please PM me or contact me here if you are interested.

It's a ten team league with large rosters, IDP, team DEF, multiple offensive position league that rewards big plays on defense (a bonus for 10+ tackles but no points for tackles otherwise). I don't like rewarding tackles for IDP because it's too easy. If you played last season I'm going to tweak the scoring system a bit based on scoring data from last year. Passes defended will get a major bump.
how does one sign up to participate in this FF activity??

Im sending an email to all of you guys. I've been busy this weekend but I hope it isn't too late for some of you.

ok, just sent out the emails, hope you guys can get in and enjoy the season. Live Draft tonight. I'll be adjusting some scoring values this morning....I've been busy with life-stuff.

Is this an auto draft or what?

Live draft tonight at 9PM.

Draft Information
Draft Type: Live
Edit Draft Type
Draft Date: Sunday, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:00pm CDT
Edit Draft Date and Time
Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft.
Note that the League Manager can alter the draft order prior to your draft time.
Edit Draft Order

I guess I am blind or something... where is the join button? I can see the league when I click your link, but nowhere to join. And when I browse the leagues I can't find the Steel Blue league...

I guess I am blind or something... where is the join button? I can see the league when I click your link, but nowhere to join. And when I browse the leagues I can't find the Steel Blue league...

I'm always lost without Khari's help. I could have made it easier by finding that link. :tiphat:

It's a league where you get points in all kinds of places so make sure you think about your player hierarchy.

Good luck!

Ah, finally, thanks. I actually was there before, but I couldn't find the league ID (it's not Steel Blue)... but after looking for it some, I finally found it. Looking forward to competing against you guys!

Draft at the start of the hour. Only one request from everyone. Do not talk about any players until they are drafted. That's the only taboo.

If I could have stayed out of the streets and showed up late I could have had a heck of a team. I've got to work on priorities, lol.

i changed diapers (not my own) during the draft...that's the extent of my multitasking at the moment...

:boogie:
Whoa...
tough job that Mommy stuff

smileys-baby-271658.gif

i changed diapers (not my own) during the draft...that's the extent of my multitasking at the moment...

:boogie:

Having 5 kids in 6 year, I've changed a lot of diapers (cloth, not pampers) in my sleep. Well I hope I did and wasn't dreaming...

Congrats to Renegades. Not sure who you are but you played great in the regular season and playoffs.

Back