Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

1st Brock Osweiler jersey sale a unique one

michaelm

vox nihili
Pretty cool story.

1st Brock Osweiler jersey sale a unique one

Brock Osweiler wasn’t the first person to get a Brock Osweiler Texans jersey.

His father, John, holds that distinction.

“My dad got the first Osweiler jersey,” the Texans quarterback said Thursday on Texans Radio. “As soon as he heard the news, he went straight to the stadium shop and got the jersey printed up. But the best part is, they wouldn’t give it to him until I signed my contract.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...ique-one/8c02c4c3-229f-43bf-8da3-76f7318b578e

I don't know if this has been reported here, but Schaub has come full circle to sign as a backup in Atlanta..........that's great news.........if Brock doesn't end up working out, we've got a trade option out there now.................

Reactions: JB
Pretty cool story.

It is a cool story but you know what I don't understand? Why wouldn't they give it to him? His name is Osweiler isn't it? What do they care that he's getting a personalized jersey. I remember being annoyed when I saw that you couldn't order a CAMPBELL #34 Texans jersey at the time (I assume you still can't). What if your name is Campbell and you like #34? Why do they give a damn?

It's a mystery to me. I wasn't even interested in ordering one. I just wondered what it would look like and then I got an error saying that wasn't available.

It's one of the things that sort of pushed me toward an all counterfeit jersey mentality. AJ's #80 is the only real Texans jersey I'd ever pay for. JJ's #99 is fast becoming the second one. Otherwise it's me calling up my man in China and getting the bootleg jersey. It's the only decision that makes sense to me.

It is a cool story but you know what I don't understand? Why wouldn't they give it to him? His name is Osweiler isn't it? What do they care that he's getting a personalized jersey. I remember being annoyed when I saw that you couldn't order a CAMPBELL #34 Texans jersey at the time (I assume you still can't). What if your name is Campbell and you like #34? Why do they give a damn?

It's a mystery to me. I wasn't even interested in ordering one. I just wondered what it would look like and then I got an error saying that wasn't available.

It's one of the things that sort of pushed me toward an all counterfeit jersey mentality. AJ's #80 is the only real Texans jersey I'd ever pay for. JJ's #99 is fast becoming the second one. Otherwise it's me calling up my man in China and getting the bootleg jersey. It's the only decision that makes sense to me.

The NFL Shop lets you buy a #34 Campbell jersey now:

lf

I just took it all the way to check out. :thumbup

But, I tend to agree with your overall point. I have custom jerseys with my own number and nickname, but that Hopkins jersey you gave me is badass. Nobody can tell the difference. Let me know if you put in another order. I'm in!

The NFL Shop lets you buy a #34 Campbell jersey now:

lf

I just took it all the way to check out. :thumbup

But, I tend to agree with your overall point. I have custom jerseys with my own number and nickname, but that Hopkins jersey you gave me is badass. Nobody can tell the difference. Let me know if you put in another order. I'm in!

I'm probably going to do something in the next few months but I don't really do the big orders anymore. Aliexpress sort of put an end to that. I used to make a big order so I could get free shipping and keep the price down but now I just find a guy on Aliexpress and order them one or two at a time. There was a vendor on there selling 1970's Houston Aeros "GORDIE HOWE" jerseys that I really wanted to get but his "auction" ended before I could order. I been keeping an eye out for him. Hockey jerseys are pretty sweet. Once the draft is up I'll probably start looking for some new Texans jerseys. I need an Os, a Mercilus, and maybe it's time to finally pull the trigger on that Duane Brown jersey I've always wanted.

Back