Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

10th Annual TexansTalk FFL

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD FOOTBALL IS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Sorry guys for the delay in setting this league up. Glad Yahoo has auto-renewal for everyone to join back in.

Waiting List -

If you would like to join the waiting list, please email me at Rockets34Life at gmail dot com. If anyone drops out, I will add you onto the waiting list. If the waiting list doesn't fill out the spot, then the league will be made public to fill the last spot.

The league has been updated with the draft day and time - 9/1/19 @ 8pm.

The league page says the draft is Sunday night (9/6) @8pm and that every team is in. Is every team in?

Just put myself in a massive hole by forgetting to write down the draft date and forgetting the draft was tonight....

Just put myself in a massive hole by forgetting to write down the draft date and forgetting the draft was tonight....
It could be worse. I was there for the draft, pretty happy with my haul. Then I looked at Yahoo's analysis of my draft.

"Blessed with a solid draft position (No. 4 overall), expectations were high for Lucky Dawgs. Then they drafted, and those expectations vanished quickly..."

It could be worse. I was there for the draft, pretty happy with my haul. Then I looked at Yahoo's analysis of my draft.

"Blessed with a solid draft position (No. 4 overall), expectations were high for Lucky Dawgs. Then they drafted, and those expectations vanished quickly..."

I pretty sure yahoo said mine was like a C last year...mostly grading against their board and they would have drafted...you did perfectly fine

Back