Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Give me Otten
Watch the Bucs nab him at 106. They have 2 TEs on the roster.

Perrion Winfrey is the best player left. Would be an instant impact player as a designated rusher. There are 3 long CBs with a ton of potential (Woolen, Josh Williams, McCollum) still available. Would have much rather have one of them than make that stupid trade up for Metchie.

Perrion Winfrey is the best player left. Would be an instant impact player as a designated rusher. There are 3 long CBs with a ton of potential (Woolen, Josh Williams, McCollum) still available. Would have much rather have one of them than make that stupid trade up for Metchie.

I didn't like the trade up for Metchie. However if he's healthy Mills just found his new best friend.

The guys I want tomorrow are Salyer/Woolen/Spiller/Teague/McCollum.

If you go by the BPA, the pick should be Winfrey. But we don't pick again until #166 and we need to get Mills some help. I have a feeling that Nick is going to be wheeling and dealing to move up after this pick. I'm just concerned with the cost of doing so. But I'll take quality over quantity.

If you go by the BPA, the pick should be Winfrey. But we don't pick again until #166 and we need to get Mills some help. I have a feeling that Nick is going to be wheeling and dealing to move up after this pick. I'm just concerned with the cost of doing so. But I'll take quality over quantity.
Agree. We need to try to find possible starters at any position now - no use picking for a certain position if they can't make the cut.

Plenty of good players left- I'm pretty bummed at the trade ups now, considering who we spent the picks on/who is still available.

Hassan Haskins:
50. Hassan Haskins, RB, Michigan, Jr.
Haskins will likely end up as the “thunder” in a thunder-and-lightning pairing. He was one of only four FBS running backs with 1,300-plus rushing yards and 20 rushing touchdowns in 2021. He also didn’t fumble in college (476 total touches).

As much as I'd like a RB at 107, it would be a "fan" pick. What would be absolutely best, at least imo, for the offense would be to take Kinnard for right side OG.

He's not athletically ideal, but as a road grader, he gets the job done like very few can. The question is, does Warhop and Pep want a road grader for their scheme.

In run blocking, he's graded 92% against SEC talent. Whatever RB we eventually take, he'll be able to find run lanes behind Kinnard. His technique will need some refinement, he's relied on his physicality, but overall, run and pass, he grades out at 85%.

He was projected as high as the 2/3 round. If he fits into the Texans plan, we should take him at 107.

As much as I'd like a RB at 107, it would be a "fan" pick. What would be absolutely best, at least imo, for the offense would be to take Kinnard for right side OG.

He's not athletically ideal, but as a road grader, he gets the job done like very few can. The question is, does Warhop and Pep want a road grader for their scheme.

In run blocking, he's graded 92% against SEC talent. Whatever RB we eventually take, he'll be able to find run lanes behind Kinnard. His technique will need some refinement, he's relied on his physicality, but overall, run and pass, he grades out at 85%.

He was projected as high as the 2/3 round. If he fits into the Texans plan, we should take him at 107.

O or D line or RB would be my choices with that high 4th round pick. I would be happy with any of those three.

And now that I've said that, we're gonna take another CB or safety. Just watch, it'll happen. LOL

Back