Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

“Texans fans still proudly support team despite another loss.”

brittanyjeffers.jpg

Miss Omaha Brittany Jeffers

920x920.jpg

They may still support the team, but there's nothing to be proud of. Those of us who go to the next home game should wear paper bags over their heads. Maybe the message will get across.

There were quite a few “FIRE BILL O’BRIEN” signs throughout the stadium today! Perhaps there’s gotta be more to REALLY get the message across?!

They may still support the team, but there's nothing to be proud of. Those of us who go to the next home game should wear paper bags over their heads. Maybe the message will get across.
Lol, the next home game is against the Cowboys and they are my first and last love. However, given our struggles so far, if the Texans lose that one at home, it could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Lol, the next home game is against the Cowboys and they are my first and last love. However, given our struggles so far, if the Texans lose that one at home, it could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
But not the McNair’s backs, unfortunately...

But not the McNair’s backs, unfortunately...
Don’t you think that would be motivation enough to bring about change? Next week isn’t a gimmie, and the next home game will be five into the season. As a side note I don’t know how much longer Jason the Cheerleader is going to last.

Don’t you think that would be motivation enough to bring about change? Next week isn’t a gimmie, and the next home game will be five into the season. As a side note I don’t know how much longer Jason the Cheerleader is going to last.

Jason is more likely to be shown the door before buttchin. His alignment will protect him.

Back