Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Your Welcome Buffalo

The way the jags board is acting right now.. I think they actually shut the board down :).. figures that they would talk smack all week then go run and hide when they get manhandled hehehe.

rittenhouserobz said:
I am sure there will be more Bills fans around here soon. It is a wonderful day. Has anyone visited the Jags board yet?

oh man... that's SO tempting... but I may just hold off posting there for a bit. If the shutout shoe was on the other foot... we'd be....<shudders> don't even want to think about it.

TEXANS fans... if y'all do go over there.. represent the organization well, and with class. Even though this :neener: would be fun.

A4toZ said:
oh man... that's SO tempting... but I may just hold off posting there for a bit. If the shutout shoe was on the other foot... we'd be....<shudders> don't even want to think about it.

TEXANS fans... if y'all do go over there.. represent the organization well, and with class. Even though this :neener: would be fun.

It WAS on the other foot last season and I don't recall them showing a whole lot of mercy at the time. I agree with you though. If people from here go they should be better than what we got from the Jags fans last season.

Grid said:
The way the jags board is acting right now.. I think they actually shut the board down :).. figures that they would talk smack all week then go run and hide when they get manhandled hehehe.

I finally got in over there briefly. But long enough. Muahahahahahaha!!!!!! :coolb:

Edit to add I have my "crow" posts over at Texanstalk. Go check it out. I had every right to heckle the Jackals on that one. :hmmm:

We have a couple Jag posters who showed class and came over here already. That is cool. I still can't really get too far into their site, but me and Overalls have made our point over there. :dancing:

FOR BEATING THE JAGS..... thanks guys. and baltimore and the jets r about to loose. The texans kick butt now! thanks. i heard buffalo is playing houstan next season. itll be close and good luck with the games b4 then. :coolb: :jumpbanan

David_Carr8 said:
FOR BEATING THE JAGS..... thanks guys. and baltimore and the jets r about to loose. The texans kick butt now! thanks. i heard buffalo is playing houstan next season. itll be close and good luck with the games b4 then. :coolb: :jumpbanan

AWWW, Thanks man....Your a great bunch... :BananaWav

David_Carr8 said:

It is not certain. If the Jets lose to the Rams next week and the Bills win, the Bills will play the second place team in the South, which would be either Jax or Houston. If both teams finish third, they will play.

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

we enjoyed it as much as you did, its the only team i enjoy beating more than what i can imaging beating the colts would feel like... :hmmm:

Now that's the way you get the "W"! Jags got a big cream doughnout today baby! I still don't appreciate the stall outs for points everygame but I'll take it.

Awsome game Houston. I didn't expect such an effort from you guys, but you guys impressed me alot. You could have just layed down and died, but you gave it all. I respect that in a team. Your future is very bright with Johnson and Carr. Thank you so much and best of luck to you guys next season.

You guys keep your heads up high, you have a very nice team and will be a force to compete with in the future. Thanks again for doing us a HUGE favor !!

BuffaloDemon said:
Awsome game Houston. I didn't expect such an effort from you guys, but you guys impressed me alot. You could have just layed down and died, but you gave it all. I respect that in a team. Your future is very bright with Johnson and Carr. Thank you so much and best of luck to you guys next season.

You guys keep your heads up high, you have a very nice team and will be a force to compete with in the future. Thanks again for doing us a HUGE favor !!

We always give effort and we always have a chance. Whether it is beating a Super Bowl team (Carolina last year) or making the Patsies glad they made it out with a win, we always are a force to be reckoned with. That is the best part of this team.

BuffaloDemon said:
Thanks for your good wishes. You may have meant well, however I find your words an insult.
Apparently you are not familiar with the Texans. Reminds me of the parent patting a little kid on the head for overachieving and doing something totally out of their range of ability.
You may hold the Jaguars in awe for some unexplained reason, but the Texans never have.
And for sure the Jaguars greatness continues to elude me!
Reality.. Texans rule Jaguars and have since Day 1 of our franchise.

if it is true & the Texans are still in the hunt & would have to travel to Buffalo for a wildcard playoff game, I wonder just how thankfull the Bills fans would be then? Something tells me it might not be a bed of roses :thankyou:

SassyTexan said:
Thanks for your good wishes. You may have meant well, however I find your words an insult.
Apparently you are not familiar with the Texans. Reminds me of the parent patting a little kid on the head for overachieving and doing something totally out of their range of ability.
You may hold the Jaguars in awe for some unexplained reason, but the Texans never have.
And for sure the Jaguars greatness continues to elude me!
Reality.. Texans rule Jaguars and have since Day 1 of our franchise.

I did not mean to insult you guys or anything. Maybe i didn't put the right words together, but this was a playoff game for Jacksonville and a week 16 game for Houston. And you showed more effort then them, it doesn't happen often in this league.

But before i get in any more trouple, which i never meant to get in, i will end it by just saying Thank You Texans.

Back