Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

YO It's ALMOST TIME -offishal MEAT UP/TAILGATE thread 4 Chitown

@MeatBear77 One of my friends went to your party and said it was a LEGIT time, and that everyone was super safe except for the one drunk girl that was running around trying to lick everyone on the neck.

I may have rushed to judgement on your safety preparedness.

@MeatBear77 One of my friends went to your party and said it was a LEGIT time, and that everyone was super safe except for the one drunk girl that was running around trying to lick everyone on the neck.

I may have rushed to judgement on your safety preparedness.
No way bro that's awsum!!!!!
Wut he look like?

Ps we made Deena go home she was not supposed 2 b there in the 1st place after we found out she never got tested

No way bro that's awsum!!!!!
Wut he look like?

Ps we made Deena go home she was not supposed 2 b there in the 1st place after we found out she never got tested

He probably stands out a little. He is like 6'6" and kinda skinny with really blonde hair that he combs into a pompadour. Also, he has the skinniest legs because he refuses to squat. He certainly doesn't look like a corn fed sausage eater typical of Chi Town. Oh and he ONLY drinks vodka soda's because keto.

He would've been masked up nearly the entire time (except when actually drinking) and stiff arming any crazy licky ladies although I think he said he got her Insta.

Back