Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

YO It's ALMOST TIME -offishal MEAT UP/TAILGATE thread 4 Chitown

MeatBear77

Rookie
Me an cuz had a plan. we dint know if it would work but it did as the scheme has come to passed.

We both got covid coughs just a few weeks ago so we could make this all happen n everything would b safe

if u r gonna b comming up for the big game (u can't go in tho) we got something planned 4 u guys

stay tuned:...

We might not be the smartest well maybe I'm just not but we cant give it to anyone 4 at least like 90 days says CDC. Look it up.

N stay tuned...
You apparently know nothing about virus shedding. Your tailgating is a Trump level super spreader BS event. Why would anyone go to that?!

Me an cuz had a plan. we dint know if it would work but it did as the scheme has come to passed.

We both got covid coughs just a few weeks ago so we could make this all happen n everything would b safe

if u r gonna b comming up for the big game (u can't go in tho) we got something planned 4 u guys

stay tuned:...
Will you provide translator or should we bring our own? You actually caught Covid as a plan? Man I cannot wait to see what you have planned. Is dumpster diving naked part of it?

:hyper:

You apparently know nothing about virus shedding. Your tailgating is a Trump level super spreader BS event. Why would anyone go to that?!
I tested negative just this week bro relax u cant get the virus from someone if they dont have it silly also I cant even get it again 4 at least like 6 more weeks prolly longer tho because my doc said I beat it like a boss n have lots n lots of anti body count.

Stay tuned this gon b epic bruh

a lot of fake scientests in here lol

!

first of all our uncle is a doctor and said that covid is not even that harmful if you arent old or fat and we both had it and barely coughed so we are now imune

anyways we are going to do the talegate outside a bar on the southside if any of you are in town on the 13th

we will give you the hospitality that you guys gave us in 2016 because we love houston buddy

a lot of fake scientests in here lol

!

first of all our uncle is a doctor and said that covid is not even that harmful if you arent old or fat and we both had it and barely coughed so we are now imune

anyways we are going to do the talegate outside a bar on the southside if any of you are in town on the 13th

we will give you the hospitality that you guys gave us in 2016 because we love houston buddy

Tbf feet docs and lung docs are different docs but it would b nice if @Riblet can explain how I be shedding when the cough is 100% gone n I cant even get it again 4 a while bcuz of the science of anti bodies. Plus I never got it 4 months n months until I acturally tried 2 get it.

N my actual doc told me I'm gonna be fine thru xmas, and that's a actural MD not some random clown on a football board smh

Tbf feet docs and lung docs are different docs but it would b nice if @Riblet can explain how I be shedding when the cough is 100% gone n I cant even get it again 4 a while bcuz of the science of anti bodies. Plus I never got it 4 months n months until I acturally tried 2 get it.

N my actual doc told me I'm gonna be fine thru xmas, and that's a actural MD not some random clown on a football board smh

Go party with these covidiots at your own risk. Your actual MD could just randomly tell you the date when you might be able to get reinfected again? Was this MD of yours using a crystal ball? Did he also read your tarot? Give you a massage with a happy ending afterwards? That is one special MD let me tell ya.

Go party with these covidiots at your own risk. Your actual MD could just randomly tell you the date when you might be able to get reinfected again? Was this MD of yours using a crystal ball? Did he also read your tarot? Give you a massage with a happy ending afterwards? That is one special MD let me tell ya.
Ain't nobody been getting covid more then once in 90 days bruv it's literally never been documents so stop tryn act like u been knew something with zero scientific evidence.

Ain't nobody been getting covid more then once in 90 days bruv it's literally never been documents so stop tryn act like u been knew something with zero scientific evidence.

If you speak like you type you might need some serious therapy. I think the covid might've had a negative effect on your brain and lungs. It certainly has had a negative effect on your heart the most though.

If you speak like you type you might need some serious therapy. I think the covid might've had a negative effect on your brain and lungs. It certainly has had a negative effect on your heart the most though.
U a sassy lol bwoy lol. Dont worry ain't hurt me nun we just havin fun and dont let ur negative vibrations stifle our luv.

Anyways h8 all u want u still all invited me and my cuz got u. Drinks girls and prolly other shiz 2 boi

U a sassy lol bwoy lol. Dont worry ain't hurt me nun we just havin fun and dont let ur negative vibrations stifle our luv.

Anyways h8 all u want u still all invited me and my cuz got u. Drinks girls and prolly other shiz 2 boi
Yes, it is the "other shiz" that smart people are trying to avoid homeboy.

I am all for the good vibes and good times, but not when you are literally trying to kill people.

Yes, it is the "other shiz" that smart people are trying to avoid homeboy.

I am all for the good vibes and good times, but not when you are literally trying to kill people.
Killing ppl? U all about that drama lyfe son lol

This is gonna be like 90% safe at least. Outside in heated tent and 100% masks n the girls have been instructed 2 not offer body shotz and no touching or champagne room behavior is allowed.

Do u get a covid cough when u go 2 the gym? This is 90% safer than that.

N to that other fella whomst said we would be doing naked dumpster diving lol that's funny but nah

We r in talks with a vendor to may b do SCUBA SUMO if enough ppl sign up and sign waivers

Killing ppl? U all about that drama lyfe son lol

This is gonna be like 90% safe at least. Outside in heated tent and 100% masks n the girls have been instructed 2 not offer body shotz and no touching or champagne room behavior is allowed.

Do u get a covid cough when u go 2 the gym? This is 90% safer than that.

Get back at me after you put a few of your friends in the hospital.

Get back at me after you put a few of your friends in the hospital.
U still haven't explained how imma get some1 sick when I'm literally immune 2 it but okay

Corona is 100% real but if u use it as a excuse to hide from a good time then u might as well give up because life doesnt stop just bcuz u do buddy

U still haven't explained how imma get some1 sick when I'm literally immune 2 it but okay

Corona is 100% real but if u use it as a excuse to hide from a good time then u might as well give up because life doesnt stop just bcuz u do buddy

You are attempting to gather together a large group of people inside a tent. That is all that you need to know Mr I'm immune so lets throw a PARTY!!!

You are attempting to gather together a large group of people inside a tent. That is all that you need to know Mr I'm immune so lets throw a PARTY!!!
We just got a U.V. light hookup n will be hanging them in the roof n blowing fans up toward them so basically this just even safer dawg do a lil research bro n u might wanna come up here 4 this gonna be lit and safe af now

We just got a U.V. light hookup n will be hanging them in the roof n blowing fans up toward them so basically this just even safer dawg do a lil research bro n u might wanna come up here 4 this gonna be lit and safe af now
Now you are just making stuff up to sound smart, like you are going to get a UV light. The only UV light you would probably use is the one that Trump suggests you insert into your body.

Now you are just making stuff up to sound smart, like you are going to get a UV light. The only UV light you would probably use is the one that Trump suggests you insert into your body.
U can literally buy them on Alibaba.com bruh

slite change of plans

SOMEONE called the place and area where we were gunna host this 2mow and got it shut down

i know their are certain stalkers in this forum like @powda that probably sit at home all day in there recliner and watch foxnews that hate when normal ppl have fun and i wouldnt be surprised if it was him

well guess what, we found a new location but we wont have the uv lights because those were confinscatered

i can tell you that no one is ruining this party this time and please dm me if youre in town and want to come watch the bears vs texans

slite change of plans

SOMEONE called the place and area where we were gunna host this 2mow and got it shut down

i know their are certain stalkers in this forum like @powda that probably sit at home all day in there recliner and watch foxnews that hate when normal ppl have fun and i wouldnt be surprised if it was him

well guess what, we found a new location but we wont have the uv lights because those were confinscatered

i can tell you that no one is ruining this party this time and please dm me if youre in town and want to come watch the bears vs texans

Take my name out of your mouth you slapdick dumbazz. I've nothing to do with it.

I am having my guy at geek squad analize my phone 2 get down 2 the bottom of this and I dont give a **** if u r at the top!

Be paranoid. Don't blame me when no one shows up to your tailgate.

slite change of plans

Glad I could help you save some lives. Thank me later.

Dm me or @NOSMIRG 4 deets there are 6 girls all covid tested n negative after the 3rd time all ready 2 party 2mow
Imagine getting a lap dance from some girl that this dip brings to the party. It is like literally a triple dose of covid for whomstever is down with that!!

only a few short hours to rvsp to me or my cousin

dm either of us for the address if ur in town and it will be a good time

either way buddy its gonna be a good game and lets go freindly rivelry

!

@NOSMIRG facetime me bro when u get up all I have is my iPad and no phone service Geek squad still has my phone to check 4 spywhere n idk if I will get it back b4 the meatup.

@everyone ONLY 2 MORE HOURS UNTIL PREGAME PREPARTY N ALL THE PROTOCALLS R IN PLACE 2 HAVE A GR8 SAFE TIME! GONNA BE :spot:

Back