Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yo check out dis ABSOLUTLEY STACKED 2023 mock draft I just did on PFF holy wow! A+ grade!!!!

MeatBear77

Rookie
Hay pals i know it has been a min since i was up in here talking texans talk w/ yall and wanted 2 drop in n let u know i been workin hard at mock draftin 4 u guys n even tho i didn't do so well with my 2022 mocks I think yall b really impressed w/ this one

how yall like it if this how it pans out?????

1652367225132.png

Hay pals i know it has been a min since i was up in here talking texans talk w/ yall and wanted 2 drop in n let u know i been workin hard at mock draftin 4 u guys n even tho i didn't do so well with my 2022 mocks I think yall b really impressed w/ this one

how yall like it if this how it pans out?????

View attachment 10135

wft why are you drafting a new QB

?

david millis only needs some weapons to chuck the ball too

!

You can dislike all you want. We haven’t even started the freaking OTA’s yet. And we’re already doing a mock draft. And I’m pretty sure the mods will move this to the Texan mock draft page.
um excuse me but u dont need to do a cancel culture on me just because u don't like the picks i'm projecting 4 yall jeesh i thougth texas was all about personal freedom and this is like u want to suppress my 1A rights just bcuz u don't like my opinions????

A new Mock after Week 2:

PFN moved Texans to the #2 slot. I traded out of the 2 spot with the Eagles. 1 trade.

pfn-logo-black

Antonio Johnson
    CB/SS Texas A&M

Quentin Johnston
    WR TCU
    trade icon
    Darnell Wright
    RT Tennessee
    trade icon
    Ricky Stromberg
    OC Arkansas

Tank Bigsby
    RB Auburn

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

Darnell Washington
    TE Georgia

Sataoa Laumea
    RG Utah

Ali Gaye
    EDGE LSU

PJ Mustipher
    DT Penn State

Tanner McKee
    QB Stanford

Elijah Higgins
    WR Stanford

Mohamed Ibrahim
    RB Minnesota

Nathaniel Dell
    WR Houston

I know certain individuals, whom I have the utmost respect for, disagree with my assessment of CJ Stroud for Texans and that’s ok, we’re all entitled to our opinions. Honestly maybe not worth #1 overall pick, but I have him #5 overall. If Texan GM accepts trade down offer, I’d be willing to roll the dice with Stroud.

In this ridiculous draft haul, layed out premium upgrades to the offense while still hammering defensive side, so no positions of need are neglected. Would have liked to address RB earlier, but trades and other positions of need over ruled (have no reservations adding fresh legs to keep Pierce healthy paramount). Lots of weapons @ WR and TE position so defenses could no longer load the box.

Enjoy :wesmantexanfan:

Stick and pick would be very, underwhelming. Not selecting QB #1 overall in this mock draft. Taking Best RB in this class who is draft eligible. Beefing up OL. Adding offensive weapons @ TE and WR that need addressed. Plug and play Nose Tackle. Possible late round starting Center (not a deep class) Safety & Edge prospects with traits to develop along with new QB to groom. As you can see they don't grade this very well, and see BR as huge reach (F) but what if he is the bell cow answer next to Pierce, a two headed monster sharing workload? He will go in the first, so without trading down, becomes a can't pass on commodity. Overall, as so many have suggested (not spending #1 overall on a QB) this still improves the roster, while not blowing up positioning for next years draft, if in fact that is point where franchise QB taken? One more, prove it year for Mills with better protection and much improved weapons to work with.
1671055211211.png

Lol. Two QB's & three 2024 1st round picks to go with the two we already own. If Mills, Richardson & Tune fail us, we'll have enough 1st round picks to go get Caleb Williams next year. This fantasy GM stuff is easy. 1671316609779.png

I honestly can't see the value in O'Cyrus. I know he's big, but most of it is fat ! On every running play I seen the Gators employ, he takes one small step and leans ! A lack of movement skills just doesn't say it ! He's got to have 50 or 60 pounds of bad weight on his body. Seems like the Head Coach would have tended to this !

Back