Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yellow and Orange Lots, SUCK!!!

Representing the YELLOW LOTTERS from smack dab in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in a tent by the brisk Cimarron river. It was 29 degrees last night. WHOO HOO!

Representing the YELLOW LOTTERS from smack dab in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in a tent by the brisk Cimarron river. It was 29 degrees last night. WHOO HOO!

I could really interject a lot of nasty or snide comments here.

Instead, I will just wish you the best of times my friend!

:jam:

I could really interject a lot of nasty or snide comments here.

Instead, I will just wish you the best of times my friend!

:jam:
I took this photo with my digital camera then took a photo of it with my cameraphone using the LCD. Bear with me. Poor service out here.

0a7377a4.jpg

Nitro- wtf is that on the table behind the bat? Looks like a face sticking out of a bucket.

Nitro- wtf is that on the table behind the bat? Looks like a face sticking out of a bucket.

It looks like a bucket or something. The grass in the back with the shadow and sunlight makes it look weird though.

It took me a minute too... It's a Coleman lantern case...the handle at the top caught some funny light and looks like a head.

Not sure how I wound up in this thread, but glad to see Nitro survived the elements.... Looking forward to seeing you this season, Nitro!!!!!! WoooHooooo!!! :cow:

Man... We had a blast. There's no place like home but we're also excited about returning this Christmas for the Broncos game. We rocked the black canyon. Now we've got our sights on a frozen waterfall. Go Texans!

Back