Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Whose going to the Cowboy game?

A friend and I are going, assuming we can get tickets and wanted to know what all was planned. I know the Traveling Texans are going, but we are coming on our own. Where is everyone staying and do you have your tickets already. Details please. We need to take that place by storm!

I have tickets in hand in Section 317/6/8-12. Does Ticketmaster still have tickets at face value? Also I tried to provide as much helpful info I could think of in Blazing Arrows Rivalry Talk under Olive Branch title.

I haven't gotten tickets yet, but I plan on going seeing that I live in DFW. Hopefully, theres a sizable amount of texans fans.

I will be there in SRO!
:fans::fans::fans:

I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE!!! UNLESS you are committed to arrive before the gates open and line up to insure you are first to get in. Keep in mind it is truly SRO and out of the five hours (two hours before game) of standing you need to go to the restroom, you could lose your spot. If you arrive even 30 minutes to an hour before the game, you will be standing deep, you won't see the field, and possibly not the screen (the smaller screens which are in the endzones). Again, IF you are first group in and get a spot near the rail, it would be an ok to good experience, otherwise, it could be a big disappointment if your plans are to see your favorite team down on the field.

I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE!!! UNLESS you are committed to arrive before the gates open and line up to insure you are first to get in. Keep in mind it is truly SRO and out of the five hours (two hours before game) of standing you need to go to the restroom, you could lose your spot. If you arrive even 30 minutes to an hour before the game, you will be standing deep, you won't see the field, and possibly not the screen (the smaller screens which are in the endzones). Again, IF you are first group in and get a spot near the rail, it would be an ok to good experience, otherwise, it could be a big disappointment if your plans are to see your favorite team down on the field.

Yep. If you lose line of sight you're in the largest sports bar in the country.

Yep. If you lose line of sight you're in the largest sports bar in the country.

I would say worse. Imagine walking into NRG stadium and walking up to the rail only available in the end zone. If you can secure those first 200 or so spots, ok. Then another 4 to 5,000 also come in for the SRO and by then the fans are 30 or so deep. That would be the same as walking into the field level doors and stop there. You won't see the field nor the scoreboard.

The Cowboys have large video screens at both end zone plazas which for many who want the experience of being on the property during a game would fare better out there where at least they can see the monitor. The best option to see the action is find a deal in Section 400 where at least you can see the field and scoreboard. You won't hear the refs whistle but that's a minor inconvenience.

There are still a lot of tickets out there, and with a lot of traveling Cowboys fans committed to the 49ers or Saints game both in September, those ticket prices should come down some closer to game time. September and October are brutal for us with home games only to have 2 games in Nov and and 1 inDec.

Thanks for the info. The best I've found are in the bottom in the end zone, but they want $200 for those. I have those seats at Reliant and our face value on our tickets are $89.90 or something close to that. May have changed this year. Does anyone know what face value on those seats are? I'm probably going to do it anyway, but just checking.

And where does everyone stay?

Thanks for the info. The best I've found are in the bottom in the end zone, but they want $200 for those. I have those seats at Reliant and our face value on our tickets are $89.90 or something close to that. May have changed this year. Does anyone know what face value on those seats are? I'm probably going to do it anyway, but just checking.

And where does everyone stay?

My best guess is between $99 and $109. I don't know how much difference in level 1 and 2 since you enter the stadium on level 2.

Thanks StarStruck! Any idea what hotels are around?

There are not very many right at the stadium. In Arlington ovarall, there are a decent amount of mid-level decent night sleep type places, but if you want some nicer or special either Dallas or Fort Worth. If you not been in arlington, there is no truly viable public transportation option and everything that I have heard about the taxi situation to and from games is mostly non-good.

My going is totally tied into getting non-standing room only tickets cheap or free.

So we got a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Arlington. They say they have transport to game, but you know how that could be. It says it's only 3/4mile from the stadium, so we can walk that. I'm not going to deal with parking.

I think we should come up with a get together. Does anyone know where the Traveling Texans are staying? It doesn't say on the ad for it.

I want to...but went LAST time when there was that stupid RIOT in the parking lot and we LOST. I don't want to jinx the team by being there. I'm staying home and watching on TV.

Back