Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who wants ACDC to perform live?

Anybody here besides me want to see them perform at halftime of a game.....since "Thunderstruck" is one of the main songs they play at Reliant..

They always bring in Clay Walker......

Why not bring in ACDC....I think it would be great....who else thinks so?

I would even pay more for that game if they did......

Anybody here besides me want to see them perform at halftime of a game.....since "Thunderstruck" is one of the main songs they play at Reliant..

They always bring in Clay Walker......

Why not bring in ACDC....I think it would be great....who else thinks so?

I would even pay more for that game if they did......

I'm there!

you had two chances last year but the greatest rock band would not be worth a song then cut it short for a halftime show. I dont think Ive ever seen a concert at halftime unless it was in the Bull Pen Club. I would much rather see ACDC at Toyota Center maybe with Motley Crew

you had two chances last year but the greatest rock band would not be worth a song then cut it short for a halftime show. I dont think Ive ever seen a concert at halftime unless it was in the Bull Pen Club. I would much rather see ACDC at Toyota Center maybe with Motley Crew

And without me.

I turned my Liberty White Jersey into a Battle Bloody Red jersey in one fall. Thanks for the dirty sock under your truck's bench to help close the wound.

Thats true....I missed them last year....saw them few years before on ballbreaker tour...they are a great live band.....

I had to save my money so I could go see the Roger Waters "The Wall" show...
the Rush show and the Iron Maiden show...I only had so much concert money to go around last year....

Yeah that show was big back in early 90s

Was great to see David Gilmore perform with him again on Comfortably Numb a few weeks back at a show in London .....even Nick Mason showed up to at the end of the show.....

Back