Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Who is your favorite college football team?

Who is your favorite college football team?

• Total voters
Your post indicates Texas schools only even with "other team' but as title suggests any and one poster says Florida, I am going with my long time favorite.. Alabama. Perennial top five with several trips to top bowls. I dislike Saban as I do Belicheat but recognize his skill in coaching when many players start only two seasons before going pro; many sticking for years. I like that Tide has very good offense and defense with more than a handful of stars. I get that it's more difficult to make it in NFL but Bama"s approach with WRs and running back depth. The team usually has good DBs and Linebackers; and while their Oline usually don't standout in NFL they do create discussion.

Texans roster indicates they think like I do.

I'm looking forward to the Cougars move into the BIG 12 this season. What a big learning season with Baylor, TCU, Texas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, and Texas Tech on the schedule....along with Cincinnati.

It would be nice to see the Cougars build a strong running game and defense for this defense weak conference.

Back