Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Who do you want at #65 & #66

I also wouldn't mind whatsoever spending both #65 and #66 on OL, perhaps Winston and Scott. I honestly think the only remaining pieces to us building a very competitive team is OL, so we should adress it.

prtfly4awhguy2 said:
even though i want them to draft one of the big OT's with one of these, i doubt it happens because of the way denver drafted linemen in the later rounds, and i believe kubes will do the same here
I'm getting the same feeling, we should just load up on Defense. Maybe upgrade the secondary with Ko Simpson and Ashton Youboty:drool:

Hopefully Pope's slowness (if that word didnt exist, it does now) will knock him back to us.

Cincy might steal him, though. Please no!

Richard Marshall
Ashton Youboty
Eric Winston
Ko Simpson
Chris Chester
Rashad Butler
Leonard Pope
So many more that could be listed...

*head explodes*

JackDizzle said:
Hopefully Pope's slowness (if that word didnt exist, it does now) will knock him back to us.

Cincy might steal him, though. Please no!

If he's slow, why would we want him? Asking, not being sarcastic.

Texans Pride said:
Cause he can block and still get open. Just throw it up to him and he'll come down with it.

Eric Winston
Ko Simpson
Jonathan Scott
Richard Marshall
Mike Haas yes a reach, but definetly want at the top of the fourth

I need Harold Carmichael to roll some dice, eight more picks. C'mon baby!

Scott747 said:
Yeah...Getting my Winstons confused...

A bit excited if we land Winston *Eric* and Pope........

hey, i was gettin confused too :)

Maybe we try to move up here, tackles seem to be going quick.

Texans Pride said:

He can block and he can catch pretty much anything. Plus, at 6'8" he's a huge target.

I'm surprised that Eric Winston has fallen this far down.

Starting to wonder if there may issues with his past injury...

GoTexans said:
If Eric Winston is still being ignored.

Than Eric Winston.

And the best TE still around (Dominique Byrd, David Thomas or Leonard Pope)

Brian Calhoun has to be considered at RB if he's around same said with Youboty at CB or Maurice Stovall at WR.

Texans WILL get TWo excellent players in the third round.

I forgot about Byrd!

Is anyone else experiencing audio trouble on espn? It sounds like everyone is Barry White. It's either that or I got shot up with some kind of sedative when I wasnt looking ...

GoTexans said:
DO you think Pope is a better TE than Byrd?

I didn't watch many Georgia games.

I would say yes due solely to the size difference. Byrd is no slouch, though.

If Hodge is still there in Round 3 I'd take him. We'd be able to groom him behind Cowart as our MLB of the future. I'd also take a look at Winston or Ko Simpson if either fall that far. Could be nice picks & would fill alot of holes.

We have to grab up Pope. Would be an amazing pick in the 3rd round. With the other pick, why not Max Jean-Gilles or Ryan O'Callaghan. We need to address the offense now.

We have really lacked someone to pick up the junk over the middle since day 1 ... IMO Pope would be ideal for that role. But, I'm pretty much with the rest of you guys .... we need to use one - if not both - on the OL.

This draft has been interesting. I think we could get a TE and OL with these picks and tonight do some more research and go for another OL tomorrow. In the 5 and 6th round we could get one of these WRs even. Looks like a lot of talent left out there..

Back