Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What should we do with the first pick...

C Madd

Waterboy
...of the 6th round? Maybe draft Ryan Plackemeier, punter from Wake?

Come on guys, you know we all needed something besides the monotony of "you know who" posts.
Anyway, what would you guys like to see done in rounds BESIDES the first?

C Madd said:

Come on guys, you know we all needed something besides the monotony of "you know who" posts.
Funny guy huh
I would take the fastest player left on the board or a player who slipped because of injuries. Like Glenn Earl.

C Madd said:

I like the effort to create a non-Reggie Bush thread, but as for this pick, I refuse to use a draft pick on a punter. If we decide to ax Chad Stanley, there should be serviceable punters available in free agency or get an undrafted free agent, rounds 5-7 should be spent on the BPA available at positions of need and/or the best athletes available.

People don't like my attempt at humor enough to read this thread. Sorry I'm no Howie Mandell or anything....

The punter comment was just something to get the thread started, though I do believe he's the best punter out there, I'm with you in thinking we should get the best player available at that point.

I'm more interested in what people think we should take 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds.

i want huff in the 2nd, dominique byrd in the third, and the best interior lineman in the 4th....this is after we draft dbrick

swtbound07 said:
i want huff in the 2nd, dominique byrd in the third, and the best interior lineman in the 4th....this is after we draft dbrick

Huff wont fall to the second. no chance.

swtbound07 said:

I do this every year in fantasy football draft.:drool: I make a wish list and by the time I get to pick three or four times I'm a good distance down on that list. By the way we have two picks in the third.

Back