Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What is softer than our Defense?

axman40

Hall of Fame
Just a light hearted thread about what is softer than our D please feel free to add what you thinkCharmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue, 8 Giant Rolls (Pack of 5)
51Vps3ABP1L._SS500_.jpg

51Vps3ABP1L._SS500_.jpg

Because it's Ultra Soft!
:fans:

Our defense is softer, mushier and stinkier than what comes out of the south end of a north bound cow.

moo

Just a light hearted thread about what is softer than our D please feel free to add what you thinkCharmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue, 8 Giant Rolls (Pack of 5)
51Vps3ABP1L._SS500_.jpg

51Vps3ABP1L._SS500_.jpg

Because it's Ultra Soft!
:fans:

Why is there a picture of T-Mac in the 4th quarter of last friday's Spurs game? I guess that is what the "t" stands for.

All of those things are soft .... yet none of them are as soft as the Texans D .... Sorry TB , not even McPurse.

"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of taking no action." -
-- Lao Tzu

No offense to the guys playing defense but this young lady actually has a scheme against this opponent meanwhile our scheme has no match
231485149_4cb9cc35bc.jpg

I don't want our defense to be compared to the french because we'd change our uniforms to brown ... instead of battle red day it would the Sh*t brown day

For those that haven't heard the joke

It goes kinda like this.. the british used to wear the "red coats" because in battle the uniform would hid the blood and not freak out the other new soldiers.. well the french wore brown pants because when war came, it would hide the Sh*t in their pants

:joker:

"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of taking no action." -
-- Lao Tzu

I don't think this applies to the Texans quaggy defense. Taking no action has a familiar ring to it though.

I don't want our defense to be compared to the french because we'd change our uniforms to brown ... instead of battle red day it would the Sh*t brown day

For those that haven't heard the joke

It goes kinda like this.. the british used to wear the "red coats" because in battle the uniform would hid the blood and not freak out the other new soldiers.. well the french wore brown pants because when war came, it would hide the Sh*t in their pants

:joker:

I know the jokes well. My dad told me many things about what was said as he flew missions over Europe, Asia, and Russia when he was a tail-gunner on a B-17 during WWII.

Sorry guy's .... Some of those things look mighty soft but .... none of those things are near as soft as the Texans ffense. I'm kinda surprised that the Dolts didnt hang 50 on them Sunday.

Back