Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What is latest playoff ranking or seeding?

Iceman16

Waterboy
If one of two great teams lose home games to two terrible teams? Then yeah, we can get a bye.

But that's very unlikely.

Texn4life

All Pro
What happens in the scenario of us, NE, and Denver all ending up with the same record? Not like it's gonna happen but just curious.

JCTexan

Hall of Fame
What happens in the scenario of us, NE, and Denver all ending up with the same record? Not like it's gonna happen but just curious.
New England beat both Houston & Denver so they get the #1 seed. Houston beat Denver so they get the #2 seed.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Get off your soap box man..... Never thought we'd lose the last 2 games and even have to ask this question.
wtf? im answering the question with a very simple answer....no need to be a dbag its like people arent even reading the responses just asking stupid questions

Texn4life

All Pro
wtf? im answering the question with a very simple answer....no need to be a dbag its like people arent even reading the responses just asking stupid questions
Didn't even see your initial response man.... My apologies...... Game has me all wired up.

deucetx

Rookie
Yeah it's a wrap. Unlike us, Patriots and Broncos are handling their business. Oh well. Time to prepare for the kittens.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Right now looks like we will get Cincy at home next week as the #3 seed and we'll probably lose. I guess that works, that way I won't need to work out something with my ex in regards to having my daughter weeks ongoing so I can go party at the bar as this should be a 1 and done situation sadly.

So fuqng pathetic!

I have had people texting me all day offering condolences like this is a funeral lol.