Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

what happend

texans

Waterboy
i was playing madden 03 at my freinds house and noticed that aaron and marcase warnet are starting corners dwanye washington and some other guy were do any of you guys know whats up with that :fight:

texans said:
i was playing madden 03 at my freinds house and noticed that aaron and marcase warnet are starting corners dwanye washington and some other guy were do any of you guys know whats up with that :fight:

you feelin ok? :crazy:

travfrancis said:
wtf? haha :grouphug:
ok you know madden the game. in the 2003 version two players that are not Aaron glenn and Marcus Coleman are our starting conerbacks. Do any of the guys know why it is like this :fight:

Well if you got Madden 04, you should know that glenn dominates with his speed, agility, and awareness. Coleman justs intercepts for me. Glenn intercepts and gets me tds.

Marcus Coleman is in the Hall of Fame in my Madden '03 game! He was simply awesome. Aaron Glenn was ok.

Texans, your friend obviously messed with the Rosters. I also have Madden 2003, and Aaron Glenn and Marcus Coleman are the starting corners. DeWayne Washington is with the Steelers, and I don't know about the "Other Guy".

Texan281 said:
Texans, your friend obviously messed with the Rosters. I also have Madden 2003, and Aaron Glenn and Marcus Coleman are the starting corners. DeWayne Washington is with the Steelers, and I don't know about the "Other Guy".

what he said...

Back