Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

What do yall think of Marcus Vick ?

Los

Practice Squad
If he is still around in the 7th round, should we pick him up ?

I know he has had some serious problems, but maybe with some solid discipline, he could be a cheap back up QB...

Don't slam me, just asking yall's opinion is all :)

Yes... Draft him and place him in a 12 steps religion based recovery program for the 1st year while you work his @ss off. It is worth the long shot and everyone can change.

mariosbro.gif

yea i dont want him either but i just saw an interview that really impressed me. he seemed really determined and polite but who knows right??? i think someone will probly take him or eventually sign him becuase his last name is Vick and he has "potential"

Sutton=08Heisman said:
yea i dont want him either but i just saw an interview that really impressed me. he seemed really determined and polite but who knows right??? i think someone will probly take him or eventually sign him becuase his last name is Vick and he has "potential"

I'm sure he's been practicing for those talks all week before the draft. Everyone turns into a choir boy when their *** is on the line...just think of a criminal on trial thats suddenly in suit and tie.

PowerfulDragon said:
I don't like him. What kind of guy pulls a gun on teenagers and stomps on opponent's calves?

dont forget gets minors drunk and rapes them? that was him right?

No, we don't pick Vick. If you're going to pick a QB like that for the 7th round, then we need to go with McNeal out of Texas A&M.

Dolby said:
Yes... Draft him and place him in a 12 steps religion based recovery program for the 1st year while you work his @ss off. It is worth the long shot and everyone can change.

mariosbro.gif

Love the avatar, man.

No chance in Hell.

There are a lot of other QBs that'll be around in the 7th round that I'd rather take a chance on, like Bruce Eugene, Bruce Gradkowski, and Drew Olson.

Signing him to the practice squad while you see if he can keep his nose clean is a better idea than drafting him.

bmedders said:
Signing him to the practice squad while you see if he can keep his nose clean is a better idea than drafting him.
hard to keep your nose clean with a straw hanging out of it.
francis.gif

No way, we don't want this guy. I'm up here in VA and got to hear Vick stuff non stop when all the gun pulling and leg stomping was going on. He thinks he's God's gift and has no real regrets about anything he has done.

Personally too much of a headache. The business is already hard and everyone's job security depends on your team, which depends on the players you get.

In a perfect world, if Vick didnt cause any problems in your organization, he would be a nice 3rd-stringer in the fall.

Hope he has fun being an undrafted free agent. Maybe he can get his big bro to have him signed with the falcons. He seems to think that because his last name is Vick that he can do anything he wants.

Back