Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Were will tebow go

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Which team will pick up tebow next year and for what Position ..???

i got

Jags
Cards
philly
Buffallo
Tenn
KC
Bucs

Has a role player maybe

Texans Pats or Steelers

Tebow will not be in a Texans uniform. Ever. That just ain't happening. So I don't care where he ends up. If he goes to the Jags, at least their attendance would go up. The tarps would be Tebowed.

OK, make some effort. Were for where. Has for as. Honestly not trying to be a Nazi here, we have had a MB member make huge strides on this front.

To answer your original question - who cares? He will never be a consistent starting QB or RB. He would be best suited if someone like Kubiak had him and put him in a James Casey role with an added passing dimension.

OK, make some effort. Were for where. Has for as. Honestly not trying to be a Nazi here, we have had a MB member make huge strides on this front.

To answer your original question - who cares? He will never be a consistent starting QB or RB. He would be best suited if someone like Kubiak had him and put him in a James Casey role with an added passing dimension.

Agreed. I can't imagine why anyone would care and I wish I could make that sound nicer.

I agree with that .... He is a football player , just not a QB.Its pretty obvious to me that if he wants to remain in the league , he will have to evolve as a player ....

I was wondering how he would look .... as a LBer , possibly inside in a 4-3.

A Casey type H back is the other option , maybe even as a TE.

Almost find it comical he ran a 6.66 3 cone at the combine.

I think by this time next year Tebow will be playing for Team Jesus and circumcising Filipino boys.

I think if Woody Johnson's decision was more "faith" based than football based, Tebow will be back in NYJets. If he can manage to convince Rex to stay, I think that team does some real damage. Think about Scanchez's first two years, when they had the #2 defense, #2 running offense, and made it to back to back AFC Championship game.

If not, someone else is going to get him on the cheap & give him a chance. I'm sure there is a coach out there somewhere who thinks they can make something out of him. Not putting him in that class, but there was a time when the popular opinion was that Farve & Young couldn't be NFL quarterbacks.

Which team will pick up tebow next year and for what Position ..???

i got

Jags
Cards
philly
Buffallo
Tenn
KC
Bucs
Tebow in Tennessee would be funny. WWTD employed by Lucifer incarnate.
th_angeldevil.gif

I'd like to see the Jags get him and do what Fox did with him.

Tebow will not be in a Texans uniform. Ever. That just ain't happening. So I don't care where he ends up. If he goes to the Jags, at least their attendance would go up. The tarps would be Tebowed.

Just wait for it, we will have some football genius like Bullblitz who will start a Texanstalk crave for Tebow, it is inevitable. Never seen such a popular back up.

So tired of hearing about this guy. Is he a better option at tight end or full back then a guy who has real talent and worked hard to become good at those positions? Nobody even knows if he can run routes, block or catch even. It's not like he's some amazing runner. I guess he's good if you need a yard or 2 up the middle.

He has his fanboys mainly created by the espn hype machine. So what if he's a virgin. There's a lot of good hearted people with faith in the league that are actually contributing to their teams. I would rather talk about them when it comes to football.

If Tebow is still in the NFL next season it will be with Jacksonville. They're a terrible team with no fan support and Tebow is from Florida. They can draft their future QB and still give Tebow one year there. With the circus that will come to town with Tebow (even as a backup), I can't imagine why any other team would want to do it.

jacksonville makes too much sense. first, he'd fill the stadium - assuming they let him start. second, with MJD they'd have the best run game in the league. and third, tebow can make at least make something happen behind a line that's anchored by a guy named "whimper". i doubt they'd ever get into the playoffs unless their defense comes back into top 3 shape, but tebow would make the jags entertaining and somewhat relevant.

I think if Woody Johnson's decision was more "faith" based than football based, Tebow will be back in NYJets. If he can manage to convince Rex to stay, I think that team does some real damage. Think about Scanchez's first two years, when they had the #2 defense, #2 running offense, and made it to back to back AFC Championship game.

If not, someone else is going to get him on the cheap & give him a chance. I'm sure there is a coach out there somewhere who thinks they can make something out of him. Not putting him in that class, but there was a time when the popular opinion was that Farve & Young couldn't be NFL quarterbacks.

Honestly, I don't ever remember hearing anyone suggest that Steve Young and Brett Favre couldn't be NFL QB's. Tebow looks ridiculous playing QB at this level though. He's so one dimensional and just like Vince Young in Tennessee Tebow's success was entirely the result of the rest of the team overcoming his limitations.

Honestly, I don't ever remember hearing anyone suggest that Steve Young and Brett Favre couldn't be NFL QB's. Tebow looks ridiculous playing QB at this level though. He's so one dimensional and just like Vince Young in Tennessee Tebow's success was entirely the result of the rest of the team overcoming his limitations.

I agree to a certain extent, but it raises the question: why weren't the Broncos able to win with Kyle Orton last year?

Honestly, I don't ever remember hearing anyone suggest that Steve Young and Brett Favre couldn't be NFL QB's.

I don't either. Favre was drafted just out of the 1st round by a GM who did so over the objections of Jerry Glanville and then traded to the team which wanted him originally for a mid first round pick after a year of not playing. Young went to a miserable situation and still one of football's gurus sent 2nd and 4th round picks to get him when they already had a HoF QB.

I agree to a certain extent, but it raises the question: why weren't the Broncos able to win with Kyle Orton last year?

Spark, or lack thereof. Tebow does bring one thing if little else and that's a spark. I think in Denver Orton was dead-man-walking from the moment he got there.

IIRC Sanchez is a huge cap hit next season. Jets take an OLB in first. A WR in second and have better record '13.

jacksonville makes too much sense. first, he'd fill the stadium - assuming they let him start. second, with MJD they'd have the best run game in the league. and third, tebow can make at least make something happen behind a line that's anchored by a guy named "whimper". i doubt they'd ever get into the playoffs unless their defense comes back into top 3 shape, but tebow would make the jags entertaining and somewhat relevant.

I thought it made most sense for the Jags organization back early this year, but........

Report: Tim Tebow playing next year for Jaguars “a virtual certainty”

In fact, Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that it’s “a virtual certainty” that Tebow will play for the Jaguars in 2013. Mortensen says Jaguars owner Shad Khan still wants Tebow in Jacksonville, just as he did in March, and this time Khan is likely to get his man.

if the texans had him we could use him has a

FB/TE

and Running back heck if The pats can do it with woodhead why cant the texans or pittsburg do it with Tebow

have yall seen woodhead that little midget amazes me and he does not even look that strong either but he plays with alllooooottt of heart and his head

thats why i wouldnt even be surprised if the pats got him and traded woodhead

I think it will be Jacksonville, where the team can draft Jarvis Jones overall and get someone like Landry Jones or Tyler Wilson in the 2nd round.

I'll tell you, one thing I'm frikkin sick of is Merrill Hoge and his fat tie knot piling on Tim Tebow.

Some of Hoge's comments:

-Tim Tebow is the most overrated player in NFL history
-rating on special teams: awful, as a runner: worse, as a QB: horrendous

Sometimes enough is enough already, you can take things too far.

Most likely Jax in some capacity. I think the Gabbert experiment is all but over sadly, Henne has looked like a capable starter though and looks like a short term solution.

I just don't see him being a viable starter anywhere though.

I'm going to say right now that the Jets send Sanchez packing one way or another.....and they KEEP Tim Tebow and give him the team.

I think they will flinch. I think they will shudder at the thought of having not a single Media Darling to dangle in front of Jets fans around the world. And Tim Tebow, for all his mechanical shortcomings, has indeed produced a come-from-behind storied season for the Broncos last year that even produced a playoff win in dramatic fashion.

Look for the Jets to market the Tebow era as the New Namath. I just think they cannot let the guy go, not even for what price Khan would give the Jets for Tebow.

I think the Jets will talk themselves into keeping the guy if not for anything more than to stay relevant in the media. Because they never really gave Tebow a shot, so it's like Season Two of a TV drama miniseries...they want people to tune in. Nobody is going to tune in with Dipstick McNobody as Jets QB. They will become more forgotten in the very instant they let both those guys go.

Jimmy...Crack...CORN! When the boy tried to "trademark" dropping to one knee to pray he lost the MOLECULE of respect I had for him. He can go for a swim in a septic tank for all I care.

I'm going to say right now that the Jets send Sanchez packing one way or another.....and they KEEP Tim Tebow and give him the team.

I'm thinking the same thing. I thing WoodyJ believes in Tebow similar to the way McNair believed in Carr. He will be given a chance to start. McElroy will be their backup plan & they'll look for a QB in the off-season if neither work out.

I think Woody will convince Rex to go this way.

Back