Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Well, at least we know it's NOT playcalling

Marcus

Windmill cancer survivor
Contributor's Club
The D-line is just getting flat out manhandled by the opposing team's offensive line. All three games so far, they are simply getting beat in the trench. You can try to mask that weakness with an all-out blitz every once in a awhile, but in a straight up defense, there is no pressure.

We start 3 number one picks on the D-line and the best player is Seth Payne, expansion pick. TJ and Mario are total busts so far and Babin is not playing like a 1st rounder either although he flashes just enough not to call him a bust. Our scouts are awful.

I heard that Merriman wasn't on our draft board because we didn't think he could play.

We start 3 number one picks on the D-line and the best player is Seth Payne, expansion pick. TJ and Mario are total busts so far and Babin is not playing like a 1st rounder either although he flashes just enough not to call him a bust. Our scouts are awful.

I heard that Merriman wasn't on our draft board because we didn't think he could play.

Well our coverage isn't too good either. Our whole defense is bad.

Are we going to have new scouts with our new GM or the same?

I heard Casserly say on the radio that they didn't have Merriman on the board because they didn't think he would fit in a 3-4 system. That trips me out because Maryland, his school was only about 1 out of 2 colleges that actually played the 3-4. That is crazy.

Back