Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

weigert done for the year

fresno8

Waterboy
He hasn't been too bad this year, it's to bad he's gone down. Will anyone step up and prove themselves in his place? Now is the time for Weary/Washington and company to prove themselves worthy of sticking around. We need more depth at o-line to create more competition and to maybe have some young talent emerge to solidify our line for the fututre. We haven't spent many 2-4 round picks on young lineman to develop. What do you think?

I think our O-line is below average to start with and losing a starter only makes us worse. Washington :slap: did terrible in the Bears game, but maybe he was touched by the hand of God (or something), and he will magically dominate the line of scrimmage on Sunday. :sumo:

I know our line is horrible and our back ups aren't any good. It was just wishful thinking that someone would step it up. Hopefully they'll go after a lineman in the draft not through free agency unless it's a pro-bowler which won't happen.

well it could happen with all the mess that seattle has gotten themselves into they have their top three offensive players becoming unrestricted free agents at season's end...including walter jones...who i don't believe they'll franchise again...picking to franchise their QB hasselback...or alexander...opening the door for us to sweep in and grab jones...which would solidfy our left side...and end the search for a dominant LT...as for the backups...i would start thinking about drafting some young gaurds if i was casserly...weary hasn't shown much promise and neither has brown...our only real dependable back up in my mind is marcus spears

Back