Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 8 Gameday: Browns at Texans

I am so incredibly happy that P-buc can jump. If he was 2 inches shorter that would have been a touchdown.

LCROD said:
OHHH a sack. Where were you when the Texans won their first game of 2005? 50 seconds left.....4th and 17
Darn I dont get to smack you know. Oh well Ill do it anyways :slap: :dangit: :ouch: god that feels good. :heh:

Lucky said:
Mathis Valuable Player

You got that right. Kind of worried me when he came up limping after that hit by Pool, but glad to see him back in at the start of the 2nd half.

The shocker of the game was that PBuch made a play on 4th and 17, but it was oh so close to being a TD for the Browns.

After a win like this.. all I could think of doing is going to the Browns board to see what the fans of the worst team in the league were saying. It was rough over here... but if you want to see some disgusted fans.. go check their board out. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :texflag:

HardKnockTexan said:
After a win like this.. all I could think of doing is going to the Browns board to see what the fans of the worst team in the league were saying. It was rough over here... but if you want to see some disgusted fans.. go check their board out. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :texflag:

they're worse than us ? :)

wow....we just got an award for the uncommon performance of the day presented by wachovia for winning.

the game was called so it would be close. too conservative for me. if we change it up some i think we would have been up and it wouldnt have come down to a p buch tip to end the game. but everything doesnt go how you want but im still happy!

i hope this starts a win streat. 9-7 ? anyone?

Back