Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 8: Big Tits in Houston

I think it must be a team goal to make other players and teams feel better about themselves. That is about the only goal we make pun intended!
I watched the Manning highlights the other night, a bunch of Texans lowlights.

Of course there are big boobs in Houston.

The Texans have done everything the Texans have done... but we are all still here. :kitten:

I hope we get the win cause I hate the Titans but also want to help the Colts move a bit closer to the top of the AFCS (Cause I hate the Titans not cause I like the Colts)

Not holding my breath but.... screw the Titans.

lol @ the thread title...thought i was gonna see some sweatermeat when i clicked on the thread title.
sweatermeat!!! 😂😂😂 gonna keep that one in my memory bank!!
Their new stadium looks more like an up-scale shopping and restaurant development. Bud must be looking up and thinking how great it is.

View attachment 10935
It looks like a damn Top Golf!
Henry goes for 153. Tits win (tits are always winners!) 31-20

Aren't we in the middle of a recession?
Depends? Did your neighbor lose their job or you.

I've heard thats the deciding factor between recession and depression.

Besides, we are talking about the Adams family..... recession or depression they will be fine.... never without a host to suck blood from.

Depends? Did your neighbor lose their job or you.

I've heard thats the deciding factor between recession and depression.

Besides, we are talking about the Adams family..... recession or depression they will be fine.... never without a host to suck blood from.
I'm fortunate enough to be in an industry that's pretty much recession proof.

I live in an area with a bunch of senior citizens. It's beautiful, I've been blessed. You should come up to the liveable forest on the last Saturday in April and visit with other MB members that come to our crawfish boil.

I don’t like wishing injury on anyone. So I hope Derrick Henry gets arrested on human trafficking charges in the next couple of days.

but if he makes it to Sunday I’m breaking out the chicken

Major-League-Jobu-Tom-Berenger-Wesley-Snipes-Dennis-Haysbert-Corbin-Bernsen-Charlie-Sheen.png

I live in an area with a bunch of senior citizens. It's beautiful, I've been blessed. You should come up to the liveable forest on the last Saturday in April and visit with other MB members that come to our crawfish boil.
I'm not a fan of mudbugs but if Im off that weekend I wouldn't mind getting to know the people behind the names.

I don’t like wishing injury on anyone. So I hope Derrick Henry gets arrested on human trafficking charges in the next couple of days.

but if he makes it to Sunday I’m breaking out the chicken

Major-League-Jobu-Tom-Berenger-Wesley-Snipes-Dennis-Haysbert-Corbin-Bernsen-Charlie-Sheen.png
I saw a movie once, just kidnap him until the game is over.

Movie ideas always work out in the end.

If not, sue Hollywood for false advertisement.

Remind me when the time comes. I want in on that!

In week 6 of 2020, Henry rushed 22 times for 212 yards and had a 94 yard run. In week 17, he carried 34 times for 250 yards and a 52 yard run.

The defense gave up 462 yards rushing to one RB! Can it get worse than 2020?

Henry began the season coming back from the foot injury a bit slow in the first two games but has become more like himself in the last four. He was going to run a lot this Sunday anyway. Whether a gimpy Tannehill plays or Malik Willis starts, expect to see a lot of the King.

Call me crazy, but I think we have a good shot to win this game. Mills/offensive production is trending up; DP is great; Ryan Tannehill was in a walking boot on Tuesday (high ankle sprain) and may not play. If so, they are rolling with Malik Willis who is talented but lacks game experience. Titans just signed Chris Conley because they possibly have as poor WR depth as the Texans.

All true, Titans are only a 3 point favorite. If Willis starts at QB, I think the Texans chances improve. Tannehill is listed as questionable for Sunday.

Not sure how we're going to stop the run, and therein lies the problem. But hopefully it will be a lot easier to stack the box is Tanny is out and without elite WR/TEs to defend. If we win the takeaway battle and tighten up on the run defense, I could see this going our way.

Love them Tits but not the Titans!

You realize that EVERYBODY stacks the box against the King. Heck, they stacked the box when we had A.J. Brown in the receiving corps. None of what you'd present is new. Everyone knows the key to stopping Henry is to slash into the backfield before he gets up a head of steam and take out his ankles. But that's assuming you can win the battle on the front line and the Titans have been run blocking better in the last three games.

The Titans have been winning the takeaway battle in the last four games (Buffalo was a crap show). If Willis starts, that could be a problem since Tannehill has been better at taking care of the football. But Willis is a run threat all to himself which could make things interesting in a run heavy attack.

You realize that EVERYBODY stacks the box against the King. Heck, they stacked the box when we had A.J. Brown in the receiving corps. None of what you'd present is new. Everyone knows the key to stopping Henry is to slash into the backfield before he gets up a head of steam and take out his ankles. But that's assuming you can win the battle on the front line and the Titans have been run blocking better in the last three games.

The Titans have been winning the takeaway battle in the last four games (Buffalo was a crap show). If Willis starts, that could be a problem since Tannehill has been better at taking care of the football. But Willis is a run threat all to himself which could make things interesting in a run heavy attack.

We have been so bad against the run that I don't know if it even matters if Willis or Tannehill plays. The only person who's going to stop Henry is going to be your offensive coordinator.

Texans strategy should be obvious for this game - just jump out to a two or three TD lead forching the Titans
to play catch-up with a passing game leaving the big guy and his rushing game to watch.

Greeting @Sevenfeet. I take it you're a visiting Titans fan. I have to admit. You constantly referring to Henry as the King is cracking me up.

I've been a member of this board for a few years now. I usually show up when Houston is playing Tennessee the week prior. It's often more fun to talk to other fans than our own echo chamber. The idea is for us to all be fans for our teams, not troll.

EVERYONE calls Derrick Henry "The King" or "King Henry" in these parts. Fans, teammates, the Titans organization....

Texans strategy should be obvious for this game - just jump out to a two or three TD lead forching the Titans
to play catch-up with a passing game leaving the big guy and his rushing game to watch.
Well sure! Just jump out there to a two or three touchdown lead!

I've been a member of this board for a few years now. I usually show up when Houston is playing Tennessee the week prior. It's often more fun to talk to other fans than our own echo chamber. The idea is for us to all be fans for our teams, not troll.

EVERYONE calls Derrick Henry "The King" or "King Henry" in these parts. Fans, teammates, the Titans organization....

I get it. There was a historical figure named King Henry.

Tell me - what is up with Titan’s fans fascination with feet? Y’all were a foot short of the Super Bowl. Probably a health Derrick Henry foot away from another. And your name - Sevenfeet.

What’s up with that?

Reactions: JB
Of course there are big boobs in Houston.

The Texans have done everything the Texans have done... but we are all still here. :kitten:

I hope we get the win cause I hate the Titans but also want to help the Colts move a bit closer to the top of the AFCS (Cause I hate the Titans not cause I like the Colts)

Not holding my breath but.... screw the Titans.
Lopez on radio 610 said that this is the most important game of the season..........He's rooting against the Texans........the Texans MUST LOSE this game..............so that we can still get the 1st or 2nd pick of the 2023 Draft.

Of all games..............this game?????

• Wow
I get it. There was a historical figure named King Henry.

Tell me - what is up with Titan’s fans fascination with feet? Y’all were a foot short of the Super Bowl.

Sad, but true.

Probably a health Derrick Henry foot away from another. And your name - Sevenfeet.

What’s up with that?

If you saw me in real life, you'd understand. :)

Yes, Malik Willis will get his 1st NFL start. Hopefully it will go better for us than the garbage time effort in the 4th quarter of the Bills game in Week 2.

Like I said, it shouldn't matter. All he should be doing is handing the ball off or running. The odds of us stopping it are pretty long.

Still, this gives us a better chance than if Tannehill was back there.

Perfect. Collins out (for how long?). Will Cooks be held out of significant snaps to avoid injury before what looks like an imminent trade? Mills best weapon tomorrow may be Jordan Aikens lol. If he can somehow elevate this offense by moving the chains consistently this season assuming a Cooks trade, it will be a minor miracle.

If Cooks is inactive I expect a trade is in place.

Back