Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 6 Gameday: Texans at Seahawks

It's gonna be a long flight back to Houston.

On primetime we just got embarassed, disrespected, and pimped. I'm an agreement that something has to happen now. This debacle was televised on Primetime.

Another thing is we need a good strong safety, the Seahawks just made CC Brown into their little girl on national primetime!!!!

Nice, Casserly pretty much blamed the loss on Weigert getting hurt and not being able to run the ball because that mixed up the o-line. He said that since we couldn't run the ball we couldn't open up the pass.

I'm amazed this guy can continue to say the same thing and keep a straight face. And if i hear Capers say "we didn't execute" one more time I'm gonna be sick.

I can't wait to watch tomorrows news. I always look forward to a new Dom Capers excuse. I hope that starting tomorrow, Capers and Casserly are no longer part of this orginazation.

I thought Dom and Cass should have been fired after the off-season the Texans had!!! I still can't get over and let that go!!!!!

txnfan4eva said:
Another thing is we need a good strong safety, the Seahawks just made CC Brown into their little girl on national primetime!!!!

Man, the way that guy stiff armed him and then pushed him off was just terrible. He made him his *****!!!!

You gotta wonder what benefit Caper's thinks his note taking has on the team!!?? All that note taking during the game and we are playing worse now than in our first year--IMO, it says a lot about Caper's coaching ability or lack there of--kinda advertises to the rest of the world that he is clueless...might have a better chance of getting hired by another team if he didn't emphasize his failure as a HC...

Peldon said:
Nice, Casserly pretty much blamed the loss on Weigert getting hurt and not being able to run the ball because that mixed up the o-line. He said that since we couldn't run the ball we couldn't open up the pass.

I'm amazed this guy can continue to say the same thing and keep a straight face. And if i hear Capers say "we didn't execute" one more time I'm gonna be sick.

Houston coach Dom Capers looked both angered and befuddled. :homer:

"I'm very disappointed in the way we played tonight," Capers said. "The thing I was most disappointed in was basically the fundamentals of our team."

This team has quit on capers and the coaching staff!!!!!!!!!!

Capers we are pissed and disappointed in the way our team is being coached!

bobby 119C :brickwall

Interesting point on Carr's interview today (which I just caught a part of) - he can check down to a run, but can't check down to a pass..... so when Seattle has 8 up front and a run is the play called (so we can dictate to the defense... um, yeah) we gotta stick with a run.

Doesn't that make sense?

He can't audible into a pass?
What kind of ridiculous offense is that? I thought this was a professional team.

Back