Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 4: Raiders vs. Texans Gameday Thread

I know we're winning and all, but I would still like to see the offense keep doing what they were before, and not be conservative. I'm not talking about running up the score, just don't mail it in. Anything can happen. They need to work on their game as much as possible IMO.

just milk the guy & save our good plays for when we need them. this has been a stomping. get our rushing totals up for the year & let the defence have fun with russell

btw is chris brown inactive/injured or just in the doghous?

cushing is exactly what we need on this Defense.. guy is intense.. also anyone else see jacoby jones turning into a chad johnson type guy like his personality and everything (if he can break threw at a WR)

He jumped that snap so well, i knew his time was coming today, cause he has been after russell all day.

Im still concered about our running game. the only time we seem to have success is when we catch the other team off guard. Whenever they know the run is coming, we usually get stuffed

Glad we ran up that lead, because we sure as hell aren't playing very well right now. And Brown missing a chip shot? That's pretty rare.

Im still concered about our running game. the only time we seem to have succes is when we cath the other team off guard. Whenever they know the run is coming, we usually get stuffed

The interior of the O-Line isnt very strong , seldom do they get real push up front .... Pitts being out probably doesnt help any.

Russell really is that bad. Murphy hasnt helped him today however, that seems like at least 7 dropped passes.

The Raiders are so bad you can make some ridiculous mistakes and still win in a landslide.

It almost doesn't feel like a real win.

We'll be 2-2, and on the road for a while now. I don't think Arizona next week is gonna be as bad as the Raiders.

This defense is tough when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot.
Here's to that proverbial "corner" being turned.

This is what I want...I know this D can step up and not continue to make all those mental mistakes...I know we can play more disciplined then the last week...I don't think it can get worse, but will get better..:texflag:

Back