Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2 early games thread

The Kitties blow. I almost posted this a few mins. ago but now a pick 6? These kids look bad right now.

McKown:

embarrassed.jpg

I dunno, at least the Jags scored.

If McCown is the Jags best QB, they are in a world of trouble. 29-3 with a minute left in the 3rd. I lost count of the interceptions. McCown is beginning to look like McClown because this is almost a circus.

If McCown is the Jags best QB, they are in a world of trouble. 29-3 with a minute left in the 3rd. I lost count of the interceptions. McCown is beginning to look like McClown.

F-O-U-R inteceptions, lol! Damn, he has to feel like crap right now.

Is Detroit really that good or is Kansas City just flat out awful? 2nd week in a row they've given up over 40 points. Wow.

Is Detroit really that good or is Kansas City just flat out awful? 2nd week in a row they've given up over 40 points. Wow.

I honestly don't know yet. Detroit looks to have a good team so far but I wasn't expecting KC to be any good this year.

Colts three & out, gotta punt and Cribbs gets Cleveland to Indy's 28-yard line. Lets get more than three this time Cleveland.

A few more early games going final. NYJ beat Jville 32-3, Detroit beat KC 48-3, Tennessee stuns Baltimore 26-13 & Tampa Bay beat Minnesota 24-20.

Before a late Cowboy game in they show a scroll at the bottom of the screen that says basically....

"I don't care WHAT you are watching, the damn Cowboys ARE coming on at 3:00 (or 3:15), it's an NFL rule so quitcherbitchin, not our fault!!!"

No such "NFL rule" applies to KEYE and the Texans, I see.

Somehow it's 14-0 SF now.

I wonder what RomEo is doing. To hear Michael Irvin on NFLN today Romo should already be in the HOF....lol.

Damn. 27-24 Dallas. I hate Dallas, I hate SF, I hate the fact that there were 30,000 Dallas "fans" at Candlestick.

I hate Romo, Jones, blue, silver, blue and silver, I hate them so much I hate Ft Worth too.

Damn. 27-24 Dallas. I hate Dallas, I hate SF, I hate the fact that there were 30,000 Dallas "fans" at Candlestick.

I hate Romo, Jones, blue, silver, blue and silver, I hate them so much I hate Ft Worth too.

This post probably has a lot to do with your wife...

Just realize that Houston won today. It can't be all bad. :shades:

You can't hate Ft. Worth. It rules. :)

Have to give Romo credit today. the guy was hurting bad and came back and did what he had to do after last week.

Back