Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 17 - Jags vs Texans: The "Why Win?" Bowl

That win against Tennessee was meaningless. One bad team beating another bad team in the middle of a six game losing streak. Meaningless, though I would have been upset had they lost.

The Jags have won 5 of their last 7. Only one quality win. Not an elite team but it would go a long way helping me believe the Texans aren’t wasting time & ruining players.

I wanted Lovie Fired about four games ago. Most don’t agree with me, but if we’re going to be hiring another HC, I want Caserio gone as well.

Playing well against the Cowboys & Chiefs was “okay” but the Jags ain’t them. If they don’t win, I want them all gone.

But that’s just me. I’d feel like 2023 is a wasted season if any of them are still here.
If it were my decision Lovie would be fired after this game. Pep would be interim HC just so I could get more reasons to fire him at the end of the year.

I want them gone

1672599963389.png

I want their GM gone

1672599997763.png

I want the owners gone

1672600033597.png

I want their families gone

I'm changing my routine. Instead of my pregame lunch at the normal tex-mex place, I'm going to a new orientale place that just opened up and I haven't tried yet. The pictures of their Kung Pau Chicken on their website look really good.

It's a sign. A sign of championship football. The Texans will take the Jaggies to the woodshed today, and the Dolts next week. We will drop a few positions in the draft, and everybody will cry in their beer.
I'm going to send a picture of the Superbowl trophy to Houston.

Commanders lead Browns at half 7-3. Watson 3 / 8 for 23 yds......has been sacked 4 times running in circles.......tried to run on 4th down and 3, and was nailed after only 1 yd.

Back