Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 13 GameDay Thread

brakos82

Yaters Gonna Yate.
Indy beat Cleveland 10-6 in a defensive struggle.

Carolina/Green Bay tied at 28.

New Orleans/ Tampa Bay tied at 20.

Baltimore all over the Bengals.

San Fran just barely holding off the Bills 10-3.

Miami trying to hold off the Rams 16-12.

Giants stomping on the Redskins 23-7.

Miami forced to punt with 2:00 left.

Tampa Bay sets up the FG with 2:00 left.

Green Bay 4th/goal at the 1.

Some fantastic last minute games here.

Another week for DeAngelo Williams to add to the scrapbook. A two minute drill for the Panthers to win it with a TD, or force OT with a FG.

TD Panthers. 35-31 over the Pack with 1:30 left.

Miami beats St. Louis in a field goal fest.

Tampa Bay holds on to beat the Saints 23-20.

DeAngelo Hall makes another stupid personal foul eary in the Giants/Redskins game. He'll never learn.

Did you see the crappy Fake FG by OAK?

Ball is snapped to the holder (punter), he tries to flip the ball back to a running Janikowski w/o looking at him. Ball hits Janikowski, falls to the ground. By the time they realize what just happened the KC defender picks it up and scores.

Horrible play w/even worse execution.

Ball is snapped to the holder (punter), he tries to flip the ball back to a running Janikowski w/o looking at him. Ball hits Janikowski, falls to the ground. By the time they realize what just happened the KC defender picks it up and scores.

It worked last year in one of those NCAA games... about the same strength between Oakland and whoever the **** it was...

I didn't see that one but it sounds like the one Nebraska tried with equally comical results.

Wondering if anyone else is watching the Bears & Vikes game. I can't help but think how nice it would be to have an extra third and to be able to laugh at them in trading for Sage.

Forte has quietly been a great rookie RB.

I hate Jared Allen.

I look forward to seeing Mario vs St. Clair.

CHI best double and triple Mario leaving all the other clowns on the DL one on one.

well Miami is 7-5 and if they manage to win the final 4 games of the season, they win the division, period, no matter what the other teams do. easier said than done, of course, but right now the road looks easier than who the Jets and Patriots have to play. final game of the season: Dolphins @ Jets, could be a doozy

Back