Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 10: Cleveland You Have A Problem

Not sure if I hate Clevelands team name.... or this world of #s.....

But now I want hashbrowns......:crying:

Speaking of hash browns..........me and the wife enjoyed a wonderful and unhealthy portion of CFS (10 oz) and eggs (3), some wonderful shaved hash browns, and 2 massive homemade biscuits at a place called Big Bear Diner in Seaside, This meal is so massive, me and my wife shared the breakfast.

Speaking of hash browns..........me and the wife enjoyed a wonderful and unhealthy portion of CFS (10 oz) and eggs (3), some wonderful shaved hash browns, and 2 massive homemade biscuits at a place called Big Bear Diner in Seaside, This meal is so massive, me and my wife shared the breakfast.
Oh, so if I had the same order, my wife would eat on it for a month.

My wife eats two kiwis and she is full.

I eat two kiwis and my stomach says "How cute, wheres the meal?" She doesnt understand how I eat spicy food.... I dont see how she survives off kiwis and carrot juice every morning.

View attachment 7002

RB NICK CHUBB [KNEE]...................MISSED LAST 4 GAMES BEFORE THE BYE WEEK WITH A GRADE II MCL TEAR OF HIS RIGHT KNEE SUFFERED IN WEEK 4..............OCT 2015, HE SUFFERED A LEFT KNEE DISLOCATION WHICH INVOLVED RUPTURES OF HIS MCL, LCL AND PCL (THE ACL WAS SPARED) ALONG WITH SIGNIFICANT ARTICULAR CARTILAGE DAMAGE............THE BYE AFFORDED HIM GOOD ADDITIONAL REST AND REHAB TIME...............IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF HE HAS ANY RESIDUAL EFFECTS OF HIS MOST RECENT INJURY.

I'm going to be beside myself if Chubb kicks our but with a grade II MCL tear.

Looks like bad weather for tomorrow.

Chubb coming back from a grade II MCL is going to have to be careful. Although he did not wear a knee brace after Wednesday's practice, he may be wise to consider wearing it tomorrow. Either way, he is likely to be compromised.

Chubb coming back from a grade II MCL is going to have to be careful. Although he did not wear a knee brace after Wednesday's practice, he may be wise to consider wearing it tomorrow. Either way, he is likely to be compromised.
Agree. In high school we had a great RB who was being recruited as a junior by many major colleges. He hurt his knee, sat out two games and returned for a game where we played after heavy rains and on a very wet field. To this day, I can vividly remember him taking the pitch on the option, trying to plant to turn the corner and the knee just buckled and he collapsed in pain. He never played another down of football.

Regardless of team, whenever I hear RBs with knee problems playing in rain, that memory really bothers me. I would say, that knee injury, the Phi Slama Jama loss and the Buffalo loss are my three worst sports memories.

How 'bout this, then? "Houston, your team is a DUMPSTER FIRE... again."
I hate the ******* "Houston We Have A Problem" word plays and take offs. I'm sick of it. Doesn't anyone have any ORIGINAL word plays. That horseshit has been used for so long and so many times it's ******* insane. And stupid. And not funny. Christ I'm tired of hearing and seeing that crap.

This ******* thread title sucks.

The Browns are one of the few teams Texans' fans can talk trash to. The Browns and the Texans have played 10 times with the Texans winning seven. In recent years, the Texans have dominated the Browns and are currently on a five-game winning streak.

Overall regular season record (including this year)

The new Browns since 1999
106-237-1 .308

The Texans since 2002
133-163-0 .449

The Browns are one of the few teams Texans' fans can talk trash to. The Browns and the Texans have played 10 times with the Texans winning seven. In recent years, the Texans have dominated the Browns and are currently on a five-game winning streak.

Overall regular season record (including this year)

The new Browns since 1999
106-237-1 .308

The Texans since 2002
133-163-0 .449

You just jinx us. Lol

I heard a stat on the radio. Since 1999, the Browns (20) and Texans (16) combine to have 36 different QBs start a game.

These teams have played some bad football. With the weather conditions, I expect it to continue.
Just off the top of my head, the Texans have had at least 9 since 2014.

Great, weather delay. Got time for a beer run now!
Inexcusable. This is week 11 player. & you’re running out of beer on gameday? You got a recently unemployed football coach with a Buttchin managing your gameday experience over there?

Fair warning. He’s going to tell you it starts with him & that he has to do better. But it will be the same thing next week.

Back