Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Watt, Hopkins and Carter on PUP

Every QB, running back, TE, OL. You can do entire position group regression with OB. Makes for a shorter list.

Yeah i'm gonna call B.S.

Keenum...looked good & began his turn around in the league in his 2 starts here under BoB
Mallet...couldn't play here or anywhere else apparently...out of the league
Fitz...You could argue he had a career year here prior to leaving to the Jets
Savage....couldn't play
Oz....did he regress, or was it that he just wasn't a starter caliber qb?...I think you know the answer to that question...Denver & Mia would likely agree with you as well.
Hoyer...Career back up who couldn't play that you could argue had a career year under BoB & has since done nothing. TD to int ratio in that 1 year nearly 3 to 1.
Watson..developed wholely under BoB...no regression, only water meeting its level.

You only regress when you played well prior & save for DW4, none of those guys you can say with a straight face had shown that they could play in this league long term as starters prior to BoB. More often than not, those guys improved here under him...

Yeah i'm gonna call B.S.

Keenum...looked good & began his turn around in the league in his 2 starts here under BoB
Mallet...couldn't play here or anywhere else apparently...out of the league
Fitz...You could argue he had a career year here prior to leaving to the Jets
Savage....couldn't play
Oz....did he regress, or was it that he just wasn't a starter caliber qb?...I think you know the answer to that question...Denver & Mia would likely agree with you as well.
Hoyer...Career back up who couldn't play that you could argue had a career year under BoB & has since done nothing. TD to int ratio in that 1 year nearly 3 to 1.
Watson..developed wholely under BoB...no regression, only water meeting its level.

You only regress when you played well prior & save for DW4, none of those guys you can say with a straight face had shown that they could play in this league long term as starters prior to BoB. More often than not, those guys improved here under him...
Hoyer, Mallett and Oz were OBs hand-picked QBs. Maybe I should say OB couldn't judge a QB if his life depended on it. Keenum and Fitz only played well when OB took out 3/4ths of his playbook. Watson looked like he regressed last year compared to his rookie year. His QBR was down 20 points. His 2018 stats look better because he played in 16 games as opposed to 7 in 2017.

I don't know, but CND has been a huge help to the discussions regarding injury predictions and outlook.

You have a ton to learn obviously. You should do more listening than talking.

I don't seek out internet frauds to "learn" from, partner. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the concept of critical thinking and work on not being an insufferable boot-licker.

I don't seek out internet frauds to "learn" from, partner. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the concept of critical thinking and work on not being an insufferable boot-licker.

Your response tells me everything I already figured out on the last post.

You'll likely just be laughed at from here on out. CnD has forgot more in one year than you'll likely learn in a lifetime.

No one said he was the Wizard of Oz, but he brings very good feedback.

Your response tells me everything I already figured out on the last post.

You'll likely just be laughed at from here on out. CnD has forgot more in one year than you'll likely learn in a lifetime.

No one said he was the Wizard of Oz, but he brings very good feedback.

I don’t respect or think highly of him one iota.

Good on him for disappearing; after that Andrew Luck whiff, he should never show his face on here ever again.

Hoyer, Mallett and Oz were OBs hand-picked QBs. Maybe I should say OB couldn't judge a QB if his life depended on it. Keenum and Fitz only played well when OB took out 3/4ths of his playbook. Watson looked like he regressed last year compared to his rookie year. His QBR was down 20 points. His 2018 stats look better because he played in 16 games as opposed to 7 in 2017.

The bolded has nothing to do with regression. Plenty of smart football guys over the years have failed at nabbing the elusive franchise qb & if you go by just the draft alone, you fail more than you succeed in picking talented guys that can play in general. The other stuff you mention is just unsubstantiated rhetoric &/or you're just flat out wrong. Lol at him taking out "3/4" of his playbook...Still doesn't provide that they regressed under him even if he actually did do that.

And anyone who thought DW4 was going to sustain the pace he set in his 7 game stint his rookie year was smoking crack. He was on pace for a 50 TD season & anyone with any common sense would've had to understand the league would adjust to him & that pace would slow way down. Chiefs fans will find that out this year with Mahomes. This of course isn't even factoring in him coming back from a torn ACL which has nothing to do with BoB period.

The bolded has nothing to do with regression. Plenty of smart football guys over the years have failed at nabbing the elusive franchise qb & if you go by just the draft alone, you fail more than you succeed in picking talented guys that can play in general. The other stuff you mention is just unsubstantiated rhetoric &/or you're just flat out wrong. Lol at him taking out "3/4" of his playbook...Still doesn't provide that they regressed under him even if he actually did do that.

And anyone who thought DW4 was going to sustain the pace he set in his 7 game stint his rookie year was smoking crack. He was on pace for a 50 TD season & anyone with any common sense would've had to understand the league would adjust to him & that pace would slow way down. Chiefs fans will find that out this year with Mahomes. This of course isn't even factoring in him coming back from a torn ACL which has nothing to do with BoB period.
You don't bench your hand-picked starting QB at halftime during week one two years in a row if you're merely adequate at coaching. You don't completely gut an above average OL and trot out what we've all seen for 5 years. You seem to think he's a great HC and/or offensive guru. Good for you. I find him to be merely offensive as a HC and so-called offensive guru.

Let's revisit this topic in January.

Last edited:
You don't bench your had-picked starting QB at halftime during week one two years in a row if you're merely adequate at coaching. You don't completely gut an above average OL and trot out what we've all seen for 5 years. You seem to think he's a great HC and/or offensive guru. Good for you. I find him to be merely offensive as a HC and so-called offensive guru.

Let's revisit this topic in January.

I won't rehash this **** for the 738907 time with you types, but he didn't "gut" the o-line dude, Stop the revisionist history. And so what he benched 2 scrub qbs at halftime of the 1st game? What does that have to do with your original assertion about all these players that have regressed under him? Try to stay on topic. Your hatred is duely noted although largely irrational beyond the usual tripe.

To be realistic about Watson, it's really hard to look at his sample size of 7 games as a rookie when no one had film on him and say that was the benchmark for his play. It was simply not sustainable. Not to mention that he was coming back from injury to start the season in 2018. It is really hard to extrapolate a regression with all of those data points in play.

I don’t respect or think highly of him one iota.

Good on him for disappearing; after that Andrew Luck whiff, he should never show his face on here ever again.

Right, because these athletes are all showing up at his office where he is personally examining them. How dare he miss an evaluation. I guess it’s better to just be a dick on the internet to gain respect. Props to you for that.

To be realistic about Watson, it's really hard to look at his sample size of 7 games as a rookie when no one had film on him and say that was the benchmark for his play. It was simply not sustainable. Not to mention that he was coming back from injury to start the season in 2018. It is really hard to extrapolate a regression with all of those data points in play.
I didn't mean that he went from Brady to Jamarcus Russell. He struggled with recognizing blitzes and hitting his hot reads, looked at times like either he or the receiver made the wrong read, normal stuff.

Right, because these athletes are all showing up at his office where he is personally examining them. How dare he miss an evaluation. I guess it’s better to just be a dick on the internet to gain respect. Props to you for that.

Exactly why he should keep his trap shut.

Again with this? It's been discussed multiple times and debunked multiple times (I think). The worst offender was the KarlK guy who is seriously a troll on the forum. I'm not a fan of most of Deja whoever's post but I don't think anyone has ever found one time where he EVER posted anything to CNND.

We have threads talking about the lack of moderation and the "I've been here since the internet was invented" folks running off anyone new - well here you go.

I couldn't care less what anyone on the internet has to say about me, but some folks have thinner skin. This is turning into not a very welcoming community (IMO).

Last edited:
Back