Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

VY got SLAMMED

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
I'm sure it'll be on the interweb soon...

I'm a VY hater - but I turned to my wife and said man - I hope he's ok...

It was bad, but he got up after a few seconds...

I don't think Saint Vincent's benching has to do with the body slam. I think it's just because he's not been good. So far Kerry Collins is no better and just threw a pick.

If that had been Peyton that would have been a flag. Period.
It should have been a flag no matter who the QB was. Seemed like the whistle blew, then three guys picked him up and drilled him into the turf. Fortunately, it was Vince, so going into turf head first caused no injury.

BTW, did Vince Young change his name? Because in 2nd half, the announcers never said "Vince Young" it was always "The Ineffective Vince Young".

If that had been Peyton that would have been a flag. Period.

Yep. Was a brutal hit. Seems like they really couldn't avoid it though.

As I said in the game thread, I'm sure that's not the first time vince young has been slammed by 3 guys at the same time.

Classic. Would rep you if I could.

Another thing about the Tinbread game is that everybody is getting hurt.

It looks like the way to beat CJ is to cream him once. He wasn't the same after that.

I'm a Steeler fan as well as a Texans fan. Let me say that play was still going on...there WAS no whistle! A grown man who stands 6'3 and weighs a good 220 was picked up by the pads in the middle of his chest and slammed to the deck like a muff-huggin RAG DOLL. I was in a sports bar when I saw it and laughed so hard I damned near did a Danny Thomas spit take on a hot, over developed bartender. The fact that he got up and walked away MADE it FUNNIER!
:lol: I don't have access to Youtube at work, can someone post Onxy's "Slam" for me?

I don't have access to Youtube at work, can someone post Onxy's "Slam" for me?

Onyx? I'll do it from memory here, see if I can remember it from my high school days. Yes, I had the whole album (cassette tape). Glad my parents never knew I had it!

Slam, let the boys be boys. Slam!

I'm a b boy, standing in my b boy stance.

Hurry up and give me da microphone before I bust in my pants.

Da mad author of anguish

My language, polluted

Onyx is heavyweight AND STILL UNDISPUTED!!!

He took da words right out my mouth and walked a mile in my shoes

I paid so many dues, I feel used and abused

And I'm so confused...

Um excuse me, for an example

I 'm da inspiration for a whole generation

Unless ya got 10 sticky fingers it's straight imitation

A figment, of your imagination

But but but wait, it gets worse!

I'm not watered down so I'm dying of thirst

Comin' throug with a plan, a fool proof scam

B boys make some noise, and just just slam!!!

(One of my favorite rap songs ever. Along with This DJ by Warren G, and Regulators by Warren G. Throw in some Ice Cube, a little bit of Heavy D, and a dash of some Big Mike.

Stomping that Terrible Towel is going to be something that the Titans regret for a long, long time.

I thought VY could scramble out of anything according to the media. He looked like a dear in the headlights for that particular play. That was brutal. I'm not a fan of his, but I'm glad he got up and walked off the field.

Back