Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vince a Raider!

pittbull

Rookie
With Culpepeper going to Miami, expect the Raiders to make a move with New Orleans to pick up Young. Even if no trade is made, the Titans will go with Leinart, a more steady QB for their passing system! He fits the Raiders perfect.:stirpot:

Next year they will be contending for the "Brady Bowl" or the "Quinn Bowl" or what ever they will call it.

pittbull said:
With Culpepeper going to Miami, expect the Raiders to make a move with New Orleans to pick up Young. Even if no trade is made, the Titans will go with Leinart, a more steady QB for their passing system! He fits the Raiders perfect.:stirpot:

Have you seen the latest rumors of the Raiders looking hard at Joey Harrington?
VInce and Cutler might freefall this draft.

i would really hate to see that happen. Both these guys have worked their butts off trying to make it (season, bowl games, pro days) and i'd hate to see two top 5 guys (in any other draft year) fall down the list so far. Who knows, maybe Joey will break his leg or something.

tulexan said:
The Raiders could stay at 7 and get Young.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. It fits but....wouldn't surprise me if Baltimore @ 13 gets to sniff Vince " I'm falling like a Rock" Young. All you Vince fans better have a coupious amont of adult beveragez on hand. Eu-gene Seals would be wise to book a vacation that weekend. Just a thought. I Couldn't let it go.

pittbull said:

Um, the Raiders need to trade up to get Young? How about trading down and still being able to get him. That scenario is more likely.

Trading up from 7 to 2 to get Young makes about as much sense as a team a while back trading up to get a linebacker from northeastern mid-central Michigan or some such place to get some no name guy they could have had by just staying put in the draft...Babin or something like that was his name.

Back