Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Viking Players Fight

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Maybe it was in regards to whose boat to use for the next party cruise

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3060050

Two members of the Minnesota Vikings got into a locker room scuffle Wednesday that featured a thrown chair, according to Twin Cities-area media reports.

According to reports in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune and the St. Paul Pioneer Press, coach Brad Childress called a team meeting Wednesday after defensive end Erasmus James and running back Chester Taylor briefly squared off in the locker room after practice.

James reportedly threw a punch that landed near Taylor's right eye, and Taylor retaliated by throwing a chair. But when the chair accidentally hit left tackle Bryant McKinnie -- a friend of Taylor -- that brought an end to the incident, according to reports on the scuffle.

On Thursday, during the team's media access period, Taylor was seen with a shiner underneath his right eye. James, meanwhile, was added to the Vikings injury report Thursday because of a shoulder problem. It was not clear if the injury was sustained on the field or in the fight, according to the reports.

The team had no comment on the reports Thursday, according to the Star Tribune.

Offensive player fighting a Defensive player = Team in turmoil.

No QB, No run defense.

That's too bad. :pirate:

You had fist fights in every practice you've been in, huh?

If you couldn't comprehend what I meant, then whatever.:loser

Well I obviously wasnt exaggerating at all. Yea, I've literally seen fights in every single practice I've ever participated in.

If you couldn't comprehend what I meant, then whatever.

i feel bad for that vikings D, no wonder they're pissed- they play hard and are good but have been badly let down by the coaches/gm... failed to address their biggest (and only major) weakness in the offseason.. i mean who honestly believed that tavaris jackson is their answer at qb

Now this is good. From fanball

http://www.fanballnews.com/articles.php

Newsbreakers section

10/12 Vikings: Taylor involved in brawl
The News
Chester Taylor and defensive end Erasmus James fought in the locker room after practice on Wednesday, according to Friday's Minneapolis Star Tribune. James punched Taylor near the eye, and then Taylor responded by throwing a chair at James. However, the chair missed James and struck offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie.

Our View
Apparently, the quarterbacks aren't the only players in the Vikings locker room with inaccurate throwing arms. Let's hear it for McKinnie, who managed to block something for the first time all season.

Back