Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Unbelievable Texans Game Pictures

AJ is bigger than I thought...
49263631.PCJohnsonPractice.jpg

now the site doesnt want to work!!! :crying:

anybody save them all and want to put it in a zip file for the rest of us?? :)

well it works for me now...maybe it was just down for a little while.

i hate that "watermark" but i like it too. if i save the pics i have that huge letterin across it (2004 season), but did anyone notice that this person used texans font?

Most of these pictures were used on the Texans website after the game (I know the Babin/Titans game was it for sure).

I'm guessing this is the Texans hired photographer.

*EDIT** The Bills 2005 game just popped up there!

TEXANS84 said:
...I'm guessing this is the Texans hired photographer.
The Texans have no less then 10-14 photographers on the field for the games. Anyway, that's what I counted when I was by the field at the Raiders game. They do a bang-up job.

Actually they are a guy that I work for. I am his assistant. I'm the one that gets them posted on this web site that you all are looking at. I also shoot right next to him. We have four cameras with about 6 lenses at any given time. The different lenses give different perspectives on all the plays. So what you are looking at are both mine and his shots. I'm glad you all like them. Unfortunately I have to paste the watermark across them. We send them to the Texans to use on their web site during the games. Our first year, the full size images were on the site. It kind of worried my partner, it's the whole copyright thing.

Liteman24 said:
Our first year, the full size images were on the site.
Yeah, I remember those. I have all of them saved on my cpu. Well most. :tiptoe:

I miss them...

Thanks for the pictures...

Yeah, the watermark kinda stinks, but I can understand the photographers concern.

The thing I like the most about the pictures is the akward angles that some pictures are taken from.

Thanks for the comments guys. I wish I could just give away the photos, but photographers don't make their money by shooting the games. The money comes from selling the photos. I am sure glad that y'all understand. I'll keep posting the photos from every game, so y'all keep checking back.

Let's hope for a win :texflag:
MIKE

Great pics! Well done. :thumbup

You should make some avatars for the forum with some of the action shots.

Back