Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

UH Vs Rice this weekend

TxDavid

Veteran
Anyone going? I'm going to be there and this is my first game. How's the tailgating? Any tips? Thanks!

The Yellow Lot is the place to be. Park along one of the rows of trees if you can. The weather should be perfect.

GO COOGS!

Only 104 points, 1189 offensive yards, 52 first downs, & 7 turnovers in this defensive battle.

Who is Blake Joseph?

I thought Keenum was the starting QB.

6/6 for 244 yds & 3 TDs!
UH has a QB situation.

Keenum can do everything but pass the ball (at least, before this game).

Joseph is pretty much David Carr.

For the most part, the QB that starts the game usually gets benched, and the QB that picks up the slack gets the team going.

David, did y'all have a good time??!?!?!!!

I was switching back and forth but caught most of the game - and what a game it was.... Rice v. UH is becoming a great game every year..

Joseph is pretty much David Carr.

No way Blake is pretty like David! (j/k) :devilpig:

Keenum is more mobile. He's an effective runner all through HS (48 passing TDs, 41 rushing TDs) and it shows. But he make bone-head mistakes in the passing game (8 Ints in 116 Atts).

I made the game in the last minute and sat next to the band, where I like. My voice was hoarse before half-time.

We're normally good for 3:30 at home.
This time it was almost 4 hours! :devilpig:

Avery's 346 yards ought to be a school record and up there somewhere in the NCAA record book.

I don't think anybody has more receiving yardage even in the run and shoot day. (I might be wrong though?)

Back