Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

UConn beats Irish in 2OT!!

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
I believe while ND is bowl eligible, they are a win short of their bowl lock in!!!! (not the BCS bowl because they're not ranked, but the other one).

Bye Bye Charlie!

You have no idea how happy I was for this win. I'm actually on break form UCONN (we get the whole week) and watched the second quarter on a flight down to Houston (going to visit family for Thanksgiving) and then watched the rest of my laptop while driving from Houston to San Antonio. And yes, they needed to win this game to stay in contention for the bowl they're supposed to go to but now it will go to one of the big east teams.

You have no idea how happy I was for this win. I'm actually on break form UCONN (we get the whole week) and watched the second quarter on a flight down to Houston (going to visit family for Thanksgiving) and then watched the rest of my laptop while driving from Houston to San Antonio. And yes, they needed to win this game to stay in contention for the bowl they're supposed to go to but now it will go to one of the big east teams.

You guys were so close in so many games, glad you got this win.

Back