Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TWO Houston Texans PSLs. Section 321/aisle seats PLUS THIS YEARS SEASON TICKETS

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
08DD207B-9467-4B64-B4EB-A6EC9A2299F8.jpeg It has come time to sell my Houston Texans PSLs. Section 321/aisle seats 52263C0E-814C-4E45-8E3D-89D7003EF567.jpeg

The permanent seat license means the seats will always belong to you.

You will own the same seats every year with your season tickets.

They are on the club level, mezzanine section on the aisle.

Escalators or elevators take you directly to the section (no long walks around the stadium).

Because this area is between the club, there are virtually no lines for concessions or bathrooms.

Adjacent to visiting team box, above Texans tunnel, excellent field view.

Smoking section/patio overlooks player parking lot.

I’ve owned these seats for 10 years. You’re surrounded by season ticket holders. Loud, fun, yet respectful. You’ll have new best friends all season long.

“A Houston Texans Personal Seat License (Texans PSL) provides the PSL owner the right to purchase Houston Texans season tickets every year for a specific seat in NRG Stadium in Houston, TX.

Benefits of Owning a Texans PSL:

Right to purchase Texans season tickets in the same location every year for face value.

Right to purchase Texans playoff tickets for your seat or seats for face value.

Opportunity to purchase extra single game Texans tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Ability to pass down or sell the Texans season ticket rights in the future.

Discounts at the Houston Texans team store.

Entrance into a PSL owner lottery for Super Bowl tickets when the Texans defy the odds and make their dream postseason run.”

Two Houston Texans PSLs PLUS this years Season Tickets included

Serious inquires only, price firm, no trades, season tickets are not for sale without the purchase of the PSL. Meet at Reliant Stadium with cash to complete formal transfer.

Email me kimmy is a texan at gmail dot com or text me at two eight one three one seven seven zero zero eight.

Just to be clear - Your 8K includes this years tickets. You would not have to pay for these seats until Dec IF they make the playoffs and then its pay as you play. Next Feb, you will get an installment to break your payments up into four from the Texans of the total price of 2265 for both seats. Basically, the rights to these two seats belong to you forever. Price of both tickets is 2265 barring no changes by the NFL/Houston Texans.

Back