Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Troll the Pro Bowl

I think it would be funny. I also think it might even be possible if enough people got behind it.

Unfortunately I don't care anything about the Pro Bowl. Not even enough to troll it. Sorry.

I think it would be funny. I also think it might even be possible if enough people got behind it.

Unfortunately I don't care anything about the Pro Bowl. Not even enough to troll it. Sorry.

I might be the only one (or select few) who takes it seriously because I want those who have truly achieved to be rewarded for their play on the field. In addition some players have clauses which allows them to earn bonuses for making the Pro Bowl, All-Pro team, etc so I keep that in mind as well.

I DO have a problem with the statistics associated with the players on the Pro Bowl ballot as they are not reflective of the actual stats accumulated. I believe they have Devonta Freeman as a 1,000+ yard rusher and leader in yards for RBs but he's not #1, its Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson is in the top 5 but not according to the Pro Bowl ballot.

Back