Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp Tailgating?

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Anyone planning on tailgating before any of the tailgates? I'm guessing the first one will have the most peeps.

Training camp tailgating is kinda come as you are, stop by the store for a 6 pack and a double Cheese burger and head to the parking lot. See you there
It is not unusual to find a grill (small one) if you need it, just think of it as training tailgating.

Training camp tailgating is kinda come as you are, stop by the store for a 6 pack and a double Cheese burger and head to the parking lot. See you there
It is not unusual to find a grill (small one) if you need it, just think of it as training tailgating.

Or tailgating lite!

Sorry guys...there won't be any shotgun30 at the practices this season. We are saving it for when it counts!

See you all at the first preseason game!

Like I stated in the posting about the Wachovia screw up posting, I will be tailgating before and during the TC... we gotta practice as well, don't we?:beerfunnel:

Like I stated in the posting about the Wachovia screw up posting, I will be tailgating before and during the TC... we gotta practice as well, don't we?:beerfunnel:

Thats's why there is a preseason...but I can see your logic for extending it to TC as well. My liver just won't hold out.

You all have a great time. I'll see ya on Aug 11th! First year to miss TC and I'm not happy about that either. BUT, my granddaughters are looking forward to a fun trip with their MawMaw, so I am excited about that. Have fun, and know I'll be thinking about ya!!

I will be going on Saturday morning, but will miss the afternoon practice. It is my brother's birthday that day, and I really don't need to give my family any more reason to be upset with me at this moment... :user:

However, I am planning on spending ALL day Sunday tailgating!!!!

Think it will be closed Saturday and Sunday b/c of weather?

The training camp number doesn't say anything yet:

Call the Training Camp Hotline number at 832-667-2007 for up-to-date practice information. All announcements regarding cancellations of practice will be included at that number. Announcements also will be made on HoustonTexans.com.

Will they shut her down just for having wet turf? With all this rain, they can't expect to have good practices in the bubble the whole time.

The training camp number doesn't say anything yet:

Will they shut her down just for having wet turf? With all this rain, they can't expect to have good practices in the bubble the whole time.

Remember, Kubes hates open camp. Any excuse he gets to close it...

I will be going on Saturday morning, but will miss the afternoon practice. It is my brother's birthday that day, and I really don't need to give my family any more reason to be upset with me at this moment... :user:

However, I am planning on spending ALL day Sunday tailgating!!!!
Hopefully they won't cancel, so I can see you guys out there. Wendy & I both are coming for tomorrow morning and I'll be back for Sunday morning. (We need the tailgate practice!)

:texflag:

I'll be there. Just because it's raining where you live doesn't mean it's raining at training camp.

I'll take my hour drive it's worth it either way. Most of you are lucky you don't have to drive very far.

:fans:

Well, I drove into the parking lot in my little RV around 6:45AM, and sat in AC watching TV until I saw Andy show up. We then went into the training facility for a few hours, then came out and sat in the parking lot until noon, went to get food and beer... OK, mainly beer, and watched the rain come and go, we then noticed everyone else packing up and leaving the parking lot, so we sat there drinking a few more beers, then packed up ourselves and left...

What a wonderful day for practice!

Back