Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Top Fantasty WR's of 2009

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Moss- No brainer, will likely be at the top with TD's and yards if healthy.

TO-
He will most likely be at the top with yards and TD's as well. The Cowboys have to many weapons and a hell of a QB to throw to them. However, you have to always remember that TO is one bad game or even one bad play away from imploding on the coaching staff or his QB.

Reggie Wayne- Even with Harrison coming back healthy this year, Wayne will be the more go-to-guy in this offense. He can't be shut down really by anyone, and there will be two many weapons to double this guy a lot.

Andre Johnson
- This is a no brainer for Houston fans. We all know what this guy can do if healthy. He's potentially better than anyone.

Braylen Edwards- He came up huge last season and showed why he's had the hype. He finally had a QB that could get the ball around and with Stallworth on the other side this year, they won't be able to double team him much especially with Winslow catching a lot of balls.

Tory Holt-I suspect that this guy will return with big numbers again this year. Why wouldn't he? As long as Bulger is out there and healthy and the running game is going nicely, then Holt will make the huge plays.

Marques Colston
- The guy had a slow start last year, but when he turned it on he TURNED IT ON. The running game was bad all year last year and didn't help to balance the passing game. Breeze was pretty inconsistent all season as well and Colston still had a lot o nice games. I suspect the Saints to be a lot better this year and Colston will be a big part of that from game 1.

Brandon Marshall
- THis guy really does look like BABY TO. He might even be more exciting after the catch than Andre Johnson is. He isn't as strong, but he has moves out the ass, and knows how to make people miss. I suspect that Cutler will get better this year, and Marshall already put up like 1,200 plus yards last year in an inconsistent offense. He'll be huge this year.

Larry Fitzgerald
- No brainer obviously. The biggest question for me is to put either Bolden higher of Fitz. They both are great WR's, but I think that Fitz will get more balls thrown to him. A lot will depend on who the QB is, and how well he plays but you can expect to see huge numbers out of Fitz.

Marvin Harrison- Sorry, but if he is healthy he has to make a top ten list. In my opinion, he's the 2nd best WR of all time. His instincts are better than anyone. He runs a better route than anyone. He is tougher than most people think. No way do I count this guy out if he's healthy. He knows how to get open better than anyone. Show me a WR, than can catch red zone passes at his ankles better than Marvin.

Back