Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Time change?

Marshall

Not pretty, but ALIVE!
I thought the time change was next week, but my computer clock changed this morning. Did I miss something? My cell has not changed. I know some places change early. Just trying to figure out why the computer clock changed.

I thought the time change was next week, but my computer clock changed this morning. Did I miss something? My cell has not changed. I know some places change early. Just trying to figure out why the computer clock changed.

It's 1:53 am.

Some computer clocks don't have the right information on when to make the change. This is usually true of older machines.

What happened was that DST was observed on certain specified dates and then a few years ago, the way those dates were calculated was changed to extend DST. When that happened, a lot of older machines that had been set up with the original dates got screwed up.

My alarm clock in my bedroom is old and still has the old dates, as well. It changed last night, I think.

Some computer clocks don't have the right information on when to make the change. This is usually true of older machines.

What happened was that DST was observed on certain specified dates and then a few years ago, the way those dates were calculated was changed to extend DST. When that happened, a lot of older machines that had been set up with the original dates got screwed up.

My alarm clock in my bedroom is old and still has the old dates, as well. It changed last night, I think.

I guess somebody caught it because it's back to the right time now. 2:04AM

I see that Europe changed today so perhaps this is why the mix-up occurred.

All of this means that this week is that the Texans play here at 6pm this sunday.

Thanks for the reminder! :)

They do say he's smarter than all of us.

If I hear one more goddamn comment from an announcer about how smart he is because of going to Harvard and how well he runs the offense because he's so ****ing smart I am going to puke.

If I hear one more goddamn comment from an announcer about how smart he is because of going to Harvard and how well he runs the offense because he's so ****ing smart I am going to puke.

Unless the comment is that his obvious academic smarts don't translate to quick on the field decisions.

You should probably avoid eating before the game.

The daylight savings time thread morphs into Fitz-talk.

Texans fans can FOCUS! They aren't distracted by trivia.

:)

Darn, I thought it was a time management thread. Can I trade this thread and get two more later?

JB, time changed for you whenever it went from 1899 to 1900.. :kitten:

untitled-1.gif

Back