Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

This is the worst draft I have experienced!

WiiBrawler

WiiMan
Ok I am really ticked off about the draft,
first we dont draft Reggie Bush, then the Titans pick VY, then Matt Leinart goes to 10, then Lendale White is drafted by the Titans, god i hate this!!

Carr2Johnson said:
first we dont draft Reggie Bush, then the Titans pick VY, then Matt Leinart goes to 10, then Lendale White is drafted by the Titans, god i hate this!!

I loved it We improved our D so muched. Our offense did not need so much work becuase we did most of it in FA, but we helped out our Offense weak spot in the third round with the O-line picks.

Carr2Johnson said:

And yet you have Mario as your avatar...with "Mario Williams is a stud" typed beside it.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Carr2Johnson said:
and why is your advatar the way it is?

Carr2Johnson said:
Well I have to respect the new player, I'm trying to be optomistic, and well he is

Then your "...we passed on Reggie Bush" stuff has to stop.

Not trying to bully you. But you're riding the fence a little bit. Hop on one side or the other.

I wanted Bush, but oh well......I've been wrong before.

Carr2Johnson said:
hhmmmm true. But still why didnt the Titans Pick Leinart, did they pick Vince to make Houston go nuts or something?

I think they picked Vince because Fisher does have experience dealing with a "raw" QB (vince is in a lot of ways like McNair) and to me it is the best thing for Vince, he can learn while on the bench in the first season

Carr2Johnson said:
hhmmmm true. But still why didnt the Titans Pick Leinart, did they pick Vince to make Houston go nuts or something?

I like the way Jeff Fischer put it last night..... you have to have more playmakers around Matt, in order for him to succeed. Vince is a playmaker....... the kind of guy that will make others on his team "playmakers" Vince will make their offensive line look better. He's going to make their #2 reciever look like a #1, a #3 look like a #2, his tight end look like a probowler.

It's the same thing with Reggie. Reggie is going to open the offense more than a D'Angelo, or Moroney will. Except Vince is going to be doing it from the QB position.

Back